Surprise?!?!?

Lily's POV:

I quickly scanned my choice of outfit. Today Wes and I were going shopping. I figured he needed to pick out some clothes before going on tour, since, well all he has are tanks and khaki's. I was wearing a cropped sweater that just barely covered my belly button and a pair of tie dyed high wasted shorts. I threw my hair up in a high pony tail and hair sprayed it so that it would stay up the whole day. I decided to go with flip flops, well, cause we were only going to the mall and it would only take a couple hours to find stuff for Wes.

I must say I was really going to miss him since I would be away at college. What if he falls in love with someone else? Hell! What if I do? I really hope this works out considering last time we were away from 2 months.

I glanced down on my phone and looked at the time 11:30am. It was about time I would go down since we all lived in the same house. I left my room closing the door behind me and went down the steps. "WES! WE SHOULD GO SOON. HURRY UP" I yelled. "COMING" He said as I heard his voice project louder and louder meaning he was running over to me.

"Hey babe" Wes said as he gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

I smiled and grabbed his hand dragging him out to the car.

------

Once we got to the mall we looked at the directory picking shops Wes wanted to go to, to save time.

"Lets go to pacsun, then urban outfitters!" I say while finishing looking at the list full of shops on the directory.

Wes nodded in agreement so we headed off.(A/N HI! CLAIRE HERE... FROM HERE ON ITS EMILY, BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY SORRY FOR NOT WRITING IN A WHILE... very busy hopefully i can finish a chapter by myself next time.....)

--------

After a full long day of successful shopping. We went home. As we pulled into the driveway there was a sucpious car there that I had never seen before.

"Did you have a friend coming over Wes?" I asked while picking up my purse.

"No." he said while parking the car. " I thought maybe you had someone coming over."

I shook my head and got out of the car. I picked up half of the bags while Wes got the others. Of course Wes had to spoil me at the mall too. We walks to the door and as we got to the door there was a giggle coming from inside.

So the car's owner was a girl. Who was the girl though? I mean Keaton and Drew are both single.

I pushed open the door to find a girl on top of my brother making out with him. I gasped as I looked at them. Wes was even shocked.

Drew looked up and smirked. "Hey sis, Hey Wes. Meet my girlfriend Kelsey."

Kelsey had long blonde hair. She had the perfect beach body. Oh and she didn't cake on too much makeup.

I was shocked that Drew never told me anything about him seeing or even talking to a girl. We were so close. What had happened?

Kelsey just glared. I decided to go ahead and take the bags upstairs. I looked at Wes, "Did you know???" I asked.

"Hell no!" he responded.

That was when we heard a door slam shut. A car started outside, I looked outside to see Kelsey's car leaving. A couple seconds later Drew barged in. "What the hell was that Lily and Wes???" he asked.

I looked at him oddly. I didn't think anything was wrong. "We didn't even do anything??" I asked frustrated at the way he was acting.

Drew started tapping his foot impatiently, " You ran my girlfriend out and made her feel unwelcome. What the hell..." He said.

"We didn't even do anything!" Wes and I said together.

Drew rolled his eyes, "I can't wait until you go back to college Lily." he said while walking out of the room slamming the door.

My whole face fell. Why me? What did I do? I felt like I was going to cry. I felt like the world was crushing down on me.

--------

A few hours later I was still sobbing and Wes tried to comfort me, but there was nothing he could do. You know what? I don't need Drew. I said to myself. I quickly packed my luggage before Wes came back in the room. Halfway through I heard the door open

"What the hell is this" Wes said looking pissed.

"Drew said he couldn't wait till I left college so I might as well leave now." I replied with no emotion what so ever

Wes took a deep breathe in then continued "Okay.. I mean if that's what you want to do then go for it, since we still have some time I'll go with you too!"

I smiled to myself, glad he accepted what I was doing.

"I already booked a flight tonight at 11 please don't tell Drew" I said looking over my shoulder finding Wes packing.

He nodded in return and we both went back packing.

Well.. here goes nothing.

A/N

Sorry for the cliff hanger! (; I will hopefully be able to write some over this week since it's spring break. Anyway, I would really like it if you could go check out my personal wattpad @Keatonduhh . I just started doing imagines! If you would like one message me on that account. (: Thanks! I'll update soon! (:

SHARE // VOTE (20?) // COMMENT (5)
PLEASE REACH THE GOAL. IT MOTIVATES US TO WRITE MORE!!