♡♥ Stitching the unknown wounds ♡♥

Raseen~~POV

I ran out in fear of loosing my heart to a stranger. My heart is ramming at the speed of light and I don't know what to do. I am really afraid because I have never felt like this before. I am starting to become like some loon character out of a romance novels where the girl has no control over her emotions.

I place my hand over my heart and all I could feel was the thud thud thud toward that green eyes,five o clock shadow stranger. I don't know if my heart really belongs to me anymore. I felt betrayed by my heart. How could my heart leave me so easily.

In fear and frustration, I had plunge everything out of my bag on the white marble floor because I couldn't find my keys.

I look up and I see him marching toward me with a smirk that I couldn't understand while talking on the phone.

He stands literally on my head then I realized that I had installed the keypad lock just a few days ago. I have been forgetting my keys at the office like every day.

I seriously wanted to smack my brain for proving to be so insufficient.

I swallow in as much air as I could before I look up at him. I look up and I felt myself like a prisoner begging for a mercy. Yes, now I was indeed a prisoner in those green eyes that were intended on capturing me. I found myself drifting into that sea of loneliness that seemed to have detached from life. I could look into his soul through his eyes that were full of nothing but scatter bits of him like a shattered glass into million indefinite bits.

I felt tears at the buds of my eyes as I tried to look anywhere but his eyes. My eyes landed on his hand that is cover in blood and I froze at the sight.

♡♥ ....FLASHBACK TO 18 MONTHS ....♡♥

The bp is dropping as I heard from one of the nurse. A quick panic attack shot through me.

"Concentration Ras!" I heard Dr.Banks the lead neurosurgeon whisper yelled.

"Do not loose your cool at any moment when you are doing surgery with me or not"

" Yes, Dr" I replied gaining my confidence quickly.

"More cottonoids" he ordered as I assisted him.

He ordered the nurse in charge of bp and blood to keep updating but she was in some sort of dazed.

" Jessi, we need more blood and please get used to it otherwise you know your way out" I utter and when she didn't move, I felt my blood boiling.

But it was Dr.Banks who did the honor to shout and get her moving. She trip on something before she was going out and that got her, even more, scolding from Dr about her clumsiness.

As the operation reached its climax. I was dripping wet and I motion the nurse to wipe the forming sweat from my forehead.

Jessi returns with two bags of blood but before she could adjust the packet. It slipped from her hand and fell on the ground and It splashed on us.

The operation theatre became a intense chaos as the nurse warned bp dropping. We still had time to succeed but there was no blood as this was one of the two last packet, the new nurse who replaced Jessi said.

If there isn't any more blood. We could loose her. We can't do that after all the effort we put into it. She had a rare blood type like me and so Dr.Banks ordered me to donate some in urgently.

I would have done that even if he hadn't told me. I ran out and told my substitute to assist Dr. Banks in the surgery. This big fat smile crept his face as if he was waiting for something like this to happen. And pat him on the back for a good luck.