♡♥ He Is With Me♥♡

Raseen ~ POV

The musky scent kiss me and I wanted to divulge that smell some more. I snuggle into the warmness even more as my lips kiss a hard unfamiliar skin, my eye lids shoot up. I find him just too close to myself.

His warm strong arms have caged me into him. His grip is uncomfortably tighter but I seem to like it. I feel so protective in his arms. He makes me feel things that I have never ever felt before.

He is with me. He is someone who is mine and I am his. He is with me and that makes me glad to breath in, the same air as him. He is with me, so close to my soul. He is with me, so close to tingle me with happiness. He is with me like this, that brings every cell of mine to life.

His steady breathing, with light snores makes me smile. His heart heaves up and down at steady pace unlike my own heart that is drumming with thunderous beats that could deafen me any moment, if I stay with him any longer.

I put my hand on his heart that has now begun to beat like mine. A heart raging with love yet nervousness. I look up at his face, upon the sudden change in his heart beat.

My eyes meet the green orbs with now visible ring of yellowness that is now overpowering the greeness. He smiles at me that sets the world within me to spin with joy. I close my eyes and shake my head as I hold back the emerging smile. I squeeze my eyes shut as giggles escapes from me.

"Whats wrong?" He questions, upon my fits of giggling session.

I breathe in and shake my head as in I don't know as well.

I try to get up but his strong hold pushes toward him and I fall onto his hard chest a little less aggressively.

"Let me admire you in my arms" he voice as I look up to match his face.

"Don't look at me like this" I whisper loudly enough for him to hear.

"Like what".

"Like you want to hide me in your heart...like you want to capture my beats...like you want to steal me from me...like you are afraid to loose me...like you want to take care of me...like you want to love me" I spill whatever his eyes are telling me at moment.

He pushes me away from him upon my response and a sudden shroud of dejectedness overwhelms my heart at his unspontaneous action. I look at his retreating figure as he strides toward the bedroom.

A nostalgic feeling embeds me but I breathe in to push it back. With the back of my hand, I wipe away the moisture that has built in my eyes.

I run toward him and hug him from the back before he could twist the knob of the door to the inside. He freezes, upon my touch as his warmness replaces with utter coldness. I hug him tightly because I need my answer to the questions that he has left hanging in the air. I want to know, how he feels about me...do I make him weak like how he makes me.

"If you can't say it to my face then say it to my back" I whisper.
I held back everything...the fear, the beats, the breaths, and everything else that could prove to be  hinder us. The time stops as I wait for him to answer my questioning heart that has begin to give up in his way. My lunatic heart that is scattering itself in his grace.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Say something...anything...but...donot push me away like this," I said as I tighten my hand around his broad hard chest.

An eerie silence overlaps as even our breaths had also stopped. I stand there with a hope that he might say something that could kill the silence.

"I have nothing to say" he utters effortlessly as he tears my grip around his chest. He turns the gold metallic knob to the inside to disappear into now lit room.