*You are all I think*

Raseen-POV

Don't ask me how I have been doing for the past two months. I have been doing nothing but thinking about him. He has been on my mind with everything I was indulge in. My mind never once let him waver. He preoccupied me even though we were miles apart. I still think about him but does he. Does he know I am here, waiting for his return?

I had emotionally battle with all the upheavals which had been bestowed upon me. These two months had drench the soul out of me.

I came back when Wasiq didn't returned from his parents' home. I fly to the UK where all the way my tears couldn't be stopped. He didn't came back like how I thought he would. I left him a message but he hadn't replied until today so I had to leave before I was to be broken further.

I did the surgery on Dr. Bank son and when I came out of the surgery room I was notified of his death. He was murdered by the mother of the son who we had performed the surgery on.

I had cried that day as everything took toll on me. I succumb down to my fears. What if I am next, I am next. They are out to get me. They want to avenge their son death. We killed him so they are gonna kill me.

My security is raised high. There are bodyguards to protect me at all time, wherever I go they are there with me like a shield.

"Mama" Bronx yells across the room.

"I am here in the indoor garden" I yelled back.

Bronx isn't my child. It is Dr. Banks child, dad had adopted him when I wanted to, just to save me he thought it would be great decision to let him adopt. Since, I didn't had Wasiq by my side so I couldn't make the decision alone. It's both of us that I am talking about, what if he hadn't wanted to then I had to let him go. I have already grown attached to him. He is mine now, I will guide him and nurture him to the right path.

I am not going to force my religion on him but yes I will teach him everything about it, so if he wants to become Muslim then I will be happy for him. And if he doesn't want to then too I will be happy for him. You cannot force somebody with your own ideas, everybody has their own vision to look at things.

"Yes, Bronx" I said, as he squats beside me like me.

"When will your man come to get you?"

"Very soon" I smile.

"How soon is that" he adds.

"Well he is coming today" I said cheerfully.

"Really...I am very excited" he jumps "We have a lot to do, we must throw a welcome home party."

"Sounds wonderful to me."

I take his hand and stop him from tiring himself out.

He is still in the process of healing. I have to tame him before he is all over.

"Bronx" I voice thinly "You have to be careful with yourself."

"Mama, I am but you can't stop me to show my excitement."

Bronx has his own charm which however much you want to ignore he would still manages to get in. when I first met him, his deep-ocean blue eyes struck me in the heart. I thought of those eyes when I was doing the surgery. And then too when he would come to know the murder of his Dad and where will he wander.

It took me time to make the decision of adopting him but then dad took it upon himself.

Bronx easily took it when I told him what had happened to his Dad. He took it easily in my presence but when I had walked away he had cried until the room was filled with his wailing.

Sanam has called me this morning that Wasiq is coming today. Hearing that he is coming back for me I couldn't stop myself falling into tears. She told me, he is coming to get me.

Excitement filling in as I couldn't wait to see him. We have so much to talk about and so much to heal from. The pain which was long overdue to unravel.

As the clock ticked away, I eagerly waited in the garden and glancing at the gate every then and now. But as the night pulled away he didn't came.

Once again, he let me down.