nine.

13/10/2013
I woke up, this time it wasn't a dream. I saw my belongings, room and I got my body back. My sister opened the door, I was a little flustered. She never opened my door this early in the morning. "Unnie!" She said while she entered my room and gave me a hug. "Welcome back to normal!" Her arms were tightly around my shoulders. "You were not holding your boobs, I am glad!" She said and I was laughing.

"Holding my boobs?" You are funny, haven't you said this the other day, too?" I told her while hugging her back.

"Hmm." She responded and I had the feeling that she cried a little.

"Don't worry. I am here." I told her striking her back with my hand. 

"Goodmorning, grandma." I greeted my grandma when I walked into the livingroom. She was busy watching TV.

She faced me while wearing her glasses. "It's you." She said and I nodded slightly. "Welcome back." She greeted me and I was a bit confused. Why did they both welcomed me back? I was here, yesterday right? My grandmother was smiling. My cheek felt wet, which means that a tear was streaming down my face.

I rubbed over my face to stop the tears from streaming. "Grandmother, what is wrong with me?" I asked her. Somewhere deep down in me knew that something weird is going on with
me and I am not the only one who noticed. My grandmother, my little sister and my friends knew. I looked at her and I saw her spreading her arms in front of me. Before I knew she hugged me, comforting me.

"It was faster than expected." She said to me with a soothing voice. I stopped crying and she grabbed my shoulders making sure that I faced her. "I will explain everything to you later." She said. I trusted her words, although I still haven't a clue what's going on.

But all I know for now is: This isn't a dream. This is real. But why would it happen to me?

My grandmother knows more about this. Did she also went through this kind situation? "Nari!" Myungjun screamed my name when I was walking to school still trying to figure out how all this happened.

"Oh goodmorning." I said to him.

"I've called your names ten times at least. Nevermind I have something you must read." He hold up an manga called "Forgotten memories" I was a bit confused and didn't know what he tries to say when he was holding the manga. "This book has all the answers on what's happening to you." He said to me and I was still confused. "You are acting strange lately and you don't remember what happened. This manga says that somebody took over your body,"

"Okay, stop. Why are you making me look like a crazy person?" I said to him annoyed walking faster this time.

"No, no but listen. This story is based on one of the few legends of our little village. It sounds weird, I know, however this story is almost like yours. The days when you acted weird, you don't even remember it. But the odd part is," he was stopping which made me more curious.

"Did you have dreams about switching bodies." He asked and I was confused. This manga knows what I'm going through. I grabbed the manga. "Wait, Nari. Oh wow, have you really dreamt about switching bodies?" He asked me and I nodded slowly.

"Don't tell it to anyone, especially Saeron. She will freak out after she hear this." I said to him giving him a death glance and he nodded.

"This is awesome! It also says that whoever you dream about is taking over your body." He said like he is some scientist who is about to win a noble price. "It says that that person is your destiny or something, I still need to figure out what that means but, it's likely someone you'll meet soon." He said and my heart felt heavier.

"Can I borrow that manga from you?" I asked him but realized I still have it in my hands. I looked through the pages, this manga seems very old. If I wasn't careful, the manga would fell apart. Each page isn't as white as it should be, in fact it's brown and some of the words are really hard to read.

"But promise me, let me help you discovering this weird legend." He said and I nodded.

I read a few pages as far as I could and it's all true. Those weird dreams, 'amnesia' and even time traveling. It also said that I should make a list with do's and don'ts.

I made a list for him to read.
Do's
- Talk about the new episode of Haikyuu with Myungjun
- Talk about Bold and The beautiful
- Talk about this new manga which is in the store called Orange
- Tie your hair (I prefer braids but you could also just tie it in a ponytail)
- Wear a sport bra during P.E.

Don'ts
- Do not hold my boobs every morning! My sister is scared.
- Do not get into fights especially with the prince
- Do not forget the red hair lint
- Do not use any kind of violence, please.
- Do not expose a bit of my body please cover it with my clothing.

I think this is it for now. I'll add new ones later.

---
Thank you for the nice comments and votes! I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating for the past few months! I'll try to update a lot from now on!

A small promo to my new fanfic called "Muted." Check it out!
-Sharon