XVII

#SPIDERBURN KICKING OFF IN 'CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR'?

An interesting image has been leaked from the Civil War set, involving Marvel's own Spider-Man and Burnout

An interesting image has been leaked from the Civil War set, involving Marvel's own Spider-Man and Burnout. Fans of the comics already know that Danika Maximoff has been one of Peter Parker's many love interests for years now, and the movie fans who don't, apparently will now.

Burnout (played by Poppy Ravensong) was introduced along with the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in last year's "Avengers: Age Of Ultron", and now that Spidey's entering the Marvel Cinematic Universe, it seems that the iconic couple will finally be together on the big screen.

Fans had been speculating this for months now, given the Spider-Man casting and announcement and the fact that Ravensong and Tom Holland (Parker) have been in a relationship for the past few months. Now the theories, though not confirmed, have increased because of the picture above.

It shows what is clearly Holland and Ravensong kissing. Now, given their relationship, this could just be a sweet moment shared between the couple on set- God knows, we love a good #Toppy moment. But, we're assuming the cameras on them were actually rolling, so maybe we'll see the beginning of #Spiderburn during CACW.

Who knows? Well, we're even more excited for the movie to come out, now. "Captain America: Civil War" premieres May 6th, 2016.

_

poppyravensong: shhhhhh ;)548k likes, 8

548k likes, 8.7k comments

username1: ARE YOU CONFIRMING IT?

poppyravensong: username1 like i said^^ shhh

_

very short update, sorry about that. i'm still in an emotional coma from twd. also, yes i used a picture from tasm2 because i'm still bitter about gwen. bite me :)) #gwenstacydeservedbetter