I

"BURNOUT" TO APPEAR IN 'CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR', RAVENSONG CONFIRMS

"I'm extremely excited to announce that Danika Maximoff will be returning to the MCU for Civil War!", Penelope Ravensong, more commonly known as Poppy Ravensong, wrote on her Instagram, driving her millions of fans wild

"I'm extremely excited to announce that Danika Maximoff will be returning to the MCU for Civil War!", Penelope Ravensong, more commonly known as Poppy Ravensong, wrote on her Instagram, driving her millions of fans wild. After appearing on Avengers: Age of Ultron as the Sokovian, fire-wielding, badass Maximoff, the character gained quite the following.

Maybe, that has something to do with the fact that Ravensong already has a pretty big fandom, having just released her sophomore album, Dreamcatcher, with a recurring role on Freeform's Shadowhunters as Lia Jacobs, and guest-starring on MTV's Teen Wolf as Danielle Martin.

Poppy also did a small Q&A on Periscope about her role. "I'm more than excited to come back.", the 19 year old stated. "I love the whole cast so much. Seb and Chris are like the stupid uncles at dinner parties, and Lizzie is quite literally my big sister. Everyone was so welcoming last year, and I'm sure this year will be no different. The cast and crew made the set feel like a second home, and coming back feels amazing."

"I'm quite sad that Lia isn't gonna be in the end of season one of Shadowhunters but I will be back for season two. Lia wouldn't just leave Magnus like that. She needs her best friend, and he needs her, too." , the actress said, letting the fans of the Freeform show rest easy, knowing #Maglia isn't dead. Brotp as hell.

"I'm not nervous at all!", the blonde admitted, laughing. "I love Danika's character. And besides, the change from CGI blue smoke, to CGI fire isn't that big."

Burnout will be sharing her newfound spotlight with Chadwick Boseman- Black Panther, and Tom Holland- Spiderman- who we're hoping will be our favorite Sokovian's love interest... #Spiderburn, anyone?

Now, we can't wait to see Danika back on the big screen. As for now, we're just gonna read up Internet theories about which team Burnout will be in as we await confirmation. Personally, we think #TeamCap. Civil War premieres May 6th, 2016.

Buzzfeed News

➴➵➶

hi!

so, danika's introduction !! actual social media stuff will be in the next chapter.

thanks for reading, please vote if you enjoyed, and comment what you think so far :)

goodbye,
-angryfeminist