What's killing me, is that i'm killing you

6 HOURS LATER

I wake up at 9am and jump in the shower straight away; washing my hair and singing along to ‘ A single moment of sincerity; having Bens part on a loop. After about 10 minutes of this, I eventually get out and get changed. I’m wearing a white asking Alexandria t-shirt with the quote ‘Get on your knees’, black ripped skinny jeans(as usual), my black converse and my grey hoodie. After teasing my hair and doing my makeup, I look at my phone to see 3 missed calls of Ben. Aweh bless him; I only went in the shower!

Feeling guilty, I phone him.

Ring Ring

Ring Ri-

‘ Hey babe! Are you okay! I was so worried! After you didn’t answer me half hour ago, I panicked! I thought something happened to you!’ 

‘ Hey hey! Calm down! hehe I only went in the shower!’ I replied, giggling whilst getting my car keys and bag ready.

‘ Holy shit man! Don’t do that to me!’ He tried to sound angry, but sounded more worried. Which of course, makes him sound even cuter.

I laugh and walk out the door ‘ I’m on my way now, cya babe’

‘Bye!’

I go to press end call when he shouts.

‘WAIT’

Frowning in confusion, I put the phone back to my ear ‘What’s up?’

There’s a few seconds of silence, as if he is thinking.

‘… I love you’

My heart skips a beat, I feel a lump in my  throat and start to get  butterflies; but it’s a good feeling. A great feeling actually. Maybe a really great feeling. I start to smile and feel dizzy. It feels perfect. I’ve had this feeling before. It feels like the day we met.

‘ I love you too’

I can literally feel him smile down the phone.

‘Well, bye babe..’ he says

‘ Bye- oh wait! Do you by any chance like Caramel Frappacinos?’ I ask him, still smiling like a child at Christmas.

‘ You know me too well’ He triumphantly remarked.

After we said bye I drove straight to Starbucks to get our coffees. Today was going to be a god day I thought. I can’t wait to see Ben.