I Won't let you be the death of me

Hai!

So it's what you've all been waiting for! it's updated yay!

Sorry it's not the best, it's just a filler really.

But don't get bored there's loads more stuff that's going to hapen!

Oh and I made a new cover to the story

Please vote or give me feedback and that

Cheers

-Anya 💕

------------------------------------

5 days before Warped Tour

I woke up quite miserable actually, I have been for the past week and a half.

What's wrong with me?

I grab my iphone to turn the alarm off, I need sleep. Lots of it.

For the past few weeks I've been overthinking about the stupidest things. But I don't know, somehow I feel like... Something's not right.

As I get out of bed, Ben stops me.

"Stay for tonight if you want too, I can show you, what my dreams are made of"he sing to me,reassuring me that everything's going to be okay. He knows that I was going to throw up.Again.

It's happened plenty times, or every morning should I say. I've been throwing up. A lot. And I'm not pregnant if that's what you think. I can't be. I won't be. I'm not.

I give him a reassuring smile and put the covers back on. Me and Ben have been dating for over a month now,and I can say that this month has been the happiest I've ever had in my life.

I love Ben so much, I really do. But thinking about my- our life; it's not practical. he's a rockstar, touring everywhere and anywhere across the world. And I'm just...me.

"ANYA!"

I jump. I must of been daydreaming again, or should I say overthinking. See what I mean?

"Urr wha- yeah?" I manage to stutter out

Gosh Anya snap out of it

Ben laughs

"You've been staring at me for the past five minutes"

"Ohh, sorry" I sheepishly reply

Feeling like a total douche, I get out of bed and grab Bens grey shirt and my jeans out of the bottom drawer. I'm at bens house and have been for the past week. After we went out last week was when I started to throw up, I guess he got worried about me.

I don't blame him.

"I'm going in the shower, get your lazy ass outta bed, band practice is in an hour" I say kissing him as I walk towards the door.

"Can I come?"Ben smirks as he gets out of bed.

I laugh at him and enter the bathroom, putting the shower on full blast.

"I'll be out in ten"

I shut the door and start to sing asking alexandria,until I heard someone open the door.

"You mean we'll be out in ten" I hear Ben close the door.

Oh God this man is fucking perfect.

Ben opens the curtains so I squirm in surprise. He gives me a 'The hell do you think your doing' kinda look then laughs.He turns his back to me an makes me wash his hair. When we get out he makes me dry it then straighten it.

"Hey Ben are we doing anything today?"

He doesn't reply so I look down at him. He was smirking.

"About that..." he trails off,giving me a 'I know we're you live face'.

"Ben...." I question him.

"WERE HAVING A PARTAYY AT DANNYS HOUSE WOOHOO!"he jumps up and down in excitement.

I laugh " Ben your 24 but you act like your seven"

"I know he says simply; excitement still lingering in his eyes

"You can bring Alice too if you want"

"Cool, I'll call her in a bit"i say,combing my brush through his silky hair.

This party's going to be fucking insane.