HitsuHina Part 1

A/N This is my first Fan-fiction I hope you enjoy.

It was beautiful Morning in Karakura High School everyone was heading to class to start the first day of school.

"Good Morning Rangiku-san" said a certain bun haired girl with a cheerful smile.

" Good Morning Momo " Said a blond haired girl with an equally cheerful smile.

" I'm surprise to see you so early Rangiku-san I didn't expect you to be early " said Momo

" Well the early Bird does get the worm " She said with a wink towards Momo

Momo didn't understand why but just shrugged it off and went over to her seat to wait for the teacher. " Hey Momo are you- " she was interrupted by someone walking in.

" Hey Good Morning guys " said Rukia as she joined them.

" Good Morning Rukia " said Momo and Rangiku

" Anyways as I was saying Momo me and the girls were going to the mall today you wanna come with us? " said Rangiku as she pulled out her note books.

" Sure sounds like fun I'll meet you guys there. "

" Great! " said Rangiku said with a cheerful smile.

As the girls were talking a certain white haired boy walked in.

" Yeah and then he- oh Good morning Captain! " Rangiku she calls him that because he's the captain of the soccer team.

"Matsumoto!...what are you doing here so early? " Said Toshiro surprised as he walked towards his seat. 

" Why do you guys seem so surprise that I attended school so early today its not the end of the world or anything. " she said as she puffed up her cheeks in frustration.

" Whatever... " he said as he was about to take his seat he spots his childhood friend staring right at him. He blushes a little and looks away." Good Morning Momo " he said.

"ah... Good Morning Hitsugaya " she then blushed and look away as well. Unknown to Rangiku watching them the whole thing an idea pop up into her head.

" Hey Captain me and the girls are going to the mall would you like to join? " she said with a grin.

" And why on earth would I do something like that? " he said with some irritation in his voice.

" Because it'll be fun and plus... " she got closer to his ear " Momo will be there. " She said with a devilish smirk.  Hitsugaya blushed madly at the thought of being with Momo he took a quick glance towards her she was talking with Rukia and giggling Hitsugaya thought she was the most beautiful creature to walk this earth. 

" So will you come? " Rangiku snapped Hitsugaya out of his trance and he cleared his throat. " Fine, but not for long alright " he said.

"Okay!" Rangiku said with a victory smile.

Just then the school bell rang signaling all the students to start heading to class as all the students started heading to there seats and waited for the teacher to arrive. Someone had their mind some where else waiting for their chance to tell the one he loves on how he really feels anxiously. 

To be continued