HitsuHina Part 12

A/N This is my first Fan-fiction I hope you enjoy

You know how people say that ' time heals all wounds.' well, I don't agree with that the wounds remain. In time, the mind protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue, and the pain just lessens. Its been 2 months since I've talked to... him and instead of the pain lessening it just seems to be increasing.

No matter where I go, or what Im doing his face keeps appearing in my head like a bad memory you just cant forget. Though the pain feels like a drug to me and I've gone so numb to it that it doesn't bother me anymore now the memories are just a reminder of what I've done.

I never wanted to hurt him, I just don't know what else to do I need to accept that Hitsugaya doesn't see me the way that I view him. I would only get in his way of the one he really loves.

She sat up on her bed to look out her window to see that it was still raining. We finally get a day off from school and it rains.

Today is Friday you should be out playing having fun but, no its raining which means you stay in and don't go out side and play. Momo sighed then got off her bed to head to the kitchen to makes herself a snack.

" So what are we going to have today " she pondered for a moment when she decided to just make a cup of Ramen she garbed a kettle then poured some water in it, then she put on the stove to let it cook for 5 minutes. She went to her pantry to pick out which type of Ramen she wants she decided to go with the Chicken Flavor. That's all they have anyways she set the cup on the counter to wait for the water to get done cooking.

She left to her room to grab her phone to see that she had gotten a text message from Rangiku saying.

'to meet her and the girls at the mall at 5 ' Momo looked towards the clock it was 2 right now. Well she wasn't doing any thing today.

' Sure whos all going to be there ' she texted back. As she was about to put down her phone she had gotten a reply. That was fast.

' Me, Rukia, Orihime, and Nanao is that okay? '

' Sure see you guys then ' she put her phone down to go check on her water to see it was done she poured the water in the cup of Ramen now she has to wait 3 minutes until its done. She sighed she really wasn't feeling like herself today or at all maybe a little time with the girls might help her....she hoped.

Hitsugaya's House

" So Master Hitsugaya, what are factors? " asked Carlos.

*Sigh* " Factors are numbers that are combined in a multiplication problem to give a number called the product " he said not really interested in this tutor session.

" Vary good Sir, but I presume that you already knew that? " he asked.

"Sorry its just that there's been a lot on my mind that's all " he said.

" would you like to talk about it? " he asked.

" No, but thanks Carlos, is it okay if we can stop for today? " he asked.

" Of course sir I'll clean up here see you tomorrow " he said with a gentle smile.

As he was going to the kitchen to get a little snack his phone started vibrating. He pulled his phone out of his pocket to see that it was Ichigo.

' Hey, you know about the up coming dance, well we came up with an idea that ... well more like Rangiku's idea but, anyways we should go as a group so whatever planes you have on that day cancel it. '

A vain popped on his head " how dare he tell me to just-" he was interrupted by his phone vibrating again.

' Were going shoping tomorrow for tuxes you better be there at 3o'clock or else...'

He sighed then shut his phone he really wasn't planning on going to the dance. It was just a waste of time but knowing Rangiku he really doesn't have much of a choice here.

He went to the kitchen to find Sapphire had already made him a sandwich. He grabbed the plate then headed to the dine-in room to find it completely empty he sighed was he expecting anything else.

He decided that it was best to not sit in here so he walked to the garden instead where there was planted a large peach tree. He sat down at the stump then leaned his back towards it then lefted up his right leg and started eating his sandwich.

He pulled out his phone to look at the texts message he had gotten he replyed.

' Whatever I'm not doing anything special same place as usual? '

' Yeah Charlie's Tuxes see you then '

He closed his phone then leaned his head back against the tree then closed his eyes.

The realization just hit him that this might be the last dance he'll ever have with them again....

To be continued