HitsuHina Part 3

A/N This is my first story I hope you guys enjoy. 

 They were making there way towards the cafeteria to join up with the others. There were no words being conversed between them so she decided to say something to him.

"Hey Hitsugaya I was wondering if- ahh!" as she was about to ask Hitsugaya what was wrong she trip he turned around to catch her before she fell. To only fall right into his arms.

They both look right into each others eyes to have fallen into some kind of  trance. "Momo I need to tell you something." He said seriously.

"Ye-yes Hitsugaya" she said " I - I have feel- " he was interrupted by a very loud shout from a voice he knew all to well.

"CAPTAIN !!!" Shouted Rangiku Hitsugaya and Hinamori were both surprised and jumped back two spaces from each other out of each others arms both blushing madly.

"We were looking for you Momo everywhere and what were you guys doing over here?" she ask raising a brow.

"Nothing lets just go okay, where were you guys going next before I got here?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"Well the girls and I were going to the hair salon to get our hair done so while we do that you go to the cafe and wait for us there okay." Rangiku clapped her hands together in excitement then all the girls left to the salon to get their hair done. While Hitsugaya went to the cafe to get a hamburger and some fries and waited for the girls. 

Its been a half an hour and Hitsugaya was getting board of waiting for them he was about to leave until the screaming started again. 

"WERE BACK CAPTAIN!!!" shouted Rangiku Hitsugaya covered his ears with his hands and glared at the strawberry blond.

"Stop yelling women I can hear you just fine." He said.

"Whatever, well what do you think?" she posed for him it looked like all the girls just got their hair redone all except one it seemed that Momo had her hair cut with her hair hanging down in a bob, with a clip on the left side she was beautiful he was slightly blushing. 

Rangiku noticed and smiled. "Oh so you like Momo's new hair style I see, I thought she needed a new look " she said laughing at his expression. Which he ignored.    

Momo walked up towards him.

"So what do you think Hitsugaya?" she asked also blushing slightly he clears his throat.

"Yes you look vary nice Momo " he said

"Thank you!" she smiled all the girls were smiling at them from how cute they were together.

"Well I guess we all should get going, we still have school tomorrow." Said Rangiku.

"When have you ever cared about school? I thought that we were going to have to drag you by your feet to get you out of here." Said Rukia everyone started laughing then they all went their separate ways Hitsugaya offered to walk Momo home again. 

"Okay see you guys tomorrow bye " said Momo they were all waving her goodbye.

"That was fun " said Momo, " yeah sorry I couldn't make it earlier there was some 'business' that I had to take care of " he said.

" Is everything okay? " she asked "yeah don't worry about it " he ended it signaling that he didn't want to talk about it anymore.

 "Oh...I see its okay thought, I'm just glad that you came in the end " she said with a small smile.

"You know I was actually hoping that maybe .... maybe we would have been able to spend some time together you know alone, we haven't been able to send time together I ... I really miss you." She said Hitsugaya didn't say anything he was in his own thoughts. Momo took a little glance towards him to see his expression but his bangs were covering his eyes so she couldn't tell. 

"Hitsugaya?" she was stopped by his hand grabbing hers pinned them to the wall with both of his hands on each side of her head trapping her in between his arms staring right into her big brown chocolate eyes. Momo gasped, her heart was beating rapidly, she was blushing, staring right back into his beautiful eyes he was so close to her now and was getting closer and closer to her. She started closing her eyes getting ready for whatever he was about to come her way until...

To be continued