HitsuHina Part 7

A/N This is my first Fan-fiction I hope you enjoy.

" .... "

" .... "

It was silent it seemed that the world had stop moving around them nobody move, nobody breath, nobody blink, or said anything they just stared into each others eyes to afraid to believe that this was real...the silence was killing her.

" I- " she was cut of by him grabing her by her shoulders to spin them both around to pin her against the tree roughly with his arm right above her head to trap her there. Hinamori Flinched from the sudden action to only look up into his beautiful turquois eyes to see him gazing into her beautiful brown eyes.

" H-Hitsu- '' she was cut off by him closing in.

" What? " he said still gazing into her eyes.

" Huh? " she said.

" What were you just about to do? " he asked sternly.

Hinamori gulped she couldnt tell him that she was just about to kiss him, he'll think shes weird or worse get angry that she even attempted to kiss him. It would ruien their  friendship .... forever.... Hinamori was trying to think of an excuse a way to escape.

" I um I was just trying to get some dirt off your hair, ... yeah that was all H-Hitugaya I-I was j-just " he silenced her by moving in closer until their noses were touching.

" Don't lie to me Hinamori the truth " he said seriously he was in no mode for her games he needed to know what he saw was real.

Her heart was beating so fast that she thought that her heart was going to explode from her chest she was blushing she was so close to him right now hoping that they can just stay like this forever. Although he's right he needs to know the truth and he needs to know now despite weither he likes it or not, although she wasn't read yet to tell him.

" Hitsugaya I- " she said until.

" HINAMORI COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE !!! " as of right on cue she had gotten interrupted again but this was good one she didn't have to confess her undying love to him she looked to her rescuer it was Rangiku and the girls she smiled.

" Ah, there she is guys I found her  " said Orihime running towards them.

As the girls made their way towards them Hitsugaya backed away from her then sighed avoiding her gaze.

" We finally found you, do you know how hard it is to do that " said Rukia as she huffed.

" Yeah, oh it seems you found Captain what were you guys doing over here? " asked Rangiku they didn't say anything and just kept their focus some where else then it hit her a grin appeared on her face.

" Oh were you two about to- " she couldn't finish her sentence from Hitsugaya's quick replied.

" No, we weren't doing anything " he said as his bangs covered his eyes.

  He stood up " See you guys later " he said  and started walking the opposite direction from them. Hinamori was hurt she really wanted to tell him her feelings but she just couldn't jeopardize her relationship she had with him...she just couldn't. She looked down disappointed with herself.

" Sooo um what just happened? " asked Rukia Hinamori just sighed.

All the girls sat down in a circle with Hinamori as they listened to her story on what just went on between her and Hitsugaya.

" WHAT?! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL HIM!!! " Shouted Rangiku they all covered their ears.

" I told you I couldn't Hitsugaya is way to important to me just because I have feelings for him doesn't mean I should ruin our friendship I .... I just couldn't do it " she said with a sad look on her face.

All the girls looked at her they felt sympathy for the peach girl.

" Don't worry Hina dont give up hope just yet maybe now isn't the right time, soon you'll be with the one you love I promise " said Rangiku patting her on the back.

The peach girl looked up with teary eyes " Really? " she said " Really and we are all here to help you out, right girls? " Rangiku said they nodded. Hinamori appreciated them all for being there for her and being her friends. She smiled.

"Great now that we got that all settled we should really get back and help with the cleaning before a teacher starts yelling at us " said Orihime they all agreed and started heading back to help with the cleaning.

Hinamori took one last look at where Hitsugaya had left them. With her new found hope that things are going to be different she'll find away to win the white hair boy's heart no matter what she turns around to catch up with her friends for little did she know she had already captured the young man's heart...

To be continued