discussion

1 month later..
i was now 3 months pregnant..and now were here at the ultrasound center..
dr.johnso:hmm..ms.styles..your baby is great..its healthy..goodjob..
me and niall smiled
niall:what month can we know the gender of the baby?
dr.johnso:if she's already 5 months pregnant..ok..i would like to discuss and you should listen well...mr.horan..
he nodded..
dr.johnso:umm..could you go out first ms.styles?is there someone with you?
lily:yeah..its my brother..
i cleaned my stomach and i go out..whats that discuss with niall?
niall's pov
dr.johnso:ok so umm..your the father right?
i nodded
dr.johnso:there are some few thing that i would like to discuss with you..first of all..cravings..do you know that?
i nodded..
dr.johnso:second..no stress..that means..do not let her cry..especially your a singer..there are many haters..don't let the haters make her cry..it will be bad..it can result to premature if she gave birth..
dr.johnso:third..the baby needs someone to talk to..and here..the baby will start kicking at 5-8 months..the baby may kick ms.styles heart..and it can lead to death..
i nodded..
niall:thanks..
and me and the others left..
****
lily:im tired,
she said as she let out a yawn,so i carried her up to her roo i laid her down on the bed and i put some blankets incase she gets cold..i kissed her forehead and i left quietly..my phone rang and its mum
niall:hey mum
mum:hey son could you and lily come here at our house? you can stay here
niall:sure.i'l ask anne
mum:oh ok..bye dear..
niall:bye mum..
and i hung up...
i go to the guest room where me and the boys slept...they were all sleeping so i slept beside louis..
lily's POV
dream
i was walking in the streets...my stomach hurts..and i saw a man with a knife coming towards me...
man:hey there sweety...oh..are you alright?
he said with a raspy voice..then he wrapped his hands around my neck..and he held it tight..
lily:please let me go...
man:shut up..
he grab his knife and he slid it on my face...it has now blood..
man:say goodbye to your baby now....
then i screamed hard and i was crying because of the pain..and the next thing i knew i have a stabbed on my shoulder and and my stomach..i was crying histerically because my baby is dead...
Niall's POV
i was dreaming about something but i heard screamings..i stand up and all the boys were awake..and we realized it was from the other room..i quickly sprint out of the room because it was lily...
niall:lily?princess?! are you ok?
i said as i opened the door...i saw her holding her stomach and she was crying...
niall:princess?princess?wake up...whats wrong?
all the boys were here..so as anne and kendall..
lily:t-t-he m-a-an k-illed m-y bab-y!!
she was now crying hard...i wrapped my arms around her..
niall:shh..it was a dream..nothings wrong..its just a dream..
harry and anne was beside me..comforting lily..
harr:guys..could you bring water?
zayn goes down...
harr:its ok lil..nobody can hurt you or touch you or the baby.
he kissed her forehead..
5 minutes later zayn was here and lily drank the water..and she calmed down...
harr:you guys can go to bed now..

they all nodded but i stayed..

harr:let's put her to bed..

i nodded and we carried her to bed...

harry kissed her forehead and left..

lily:i'm scared...

niall:shh..i'm here...we're here...we'll protect you..go to sleep...

i kissed her forehead..i was about to left..when i heard her soft voice

lily:please stay here with me..

niall:Are you sure?

she nodded and she patted the extra space...i sigh and sleep beside her..i wrapped my arms around her waist..but she took them off and turn around facing me and she put her head into my chest...

lily:i love you niall...i really do...

with that word...i was shocked....she said she love me....i just kissed her cheek..and i drifted to sleep

_--------------------------------------------------->there sleeping position..but theyre in sleep wear!