Date?!her?!

NIall's POV

when i woke up lily was not beside me anymore..but my phone rang..."Management T_T" calling

i answered it..

niall:hey

managem:niall...i want you date barbara palvin

niall:WHAT?!no i can't! i love you lily...

manage:follow my orders..

niall:but lily's pregnant..

manage:she's not in the picture..date barbara..it will increase your popularity

niall:what the?! are you fucking serious!?

manag:words..you have to date her when you come back to holmes chapel..

i hung up and i put my head into my hands...sometimes i hate my life..

lily:hey niall...

niall:umm hey...

lily:what's wrong?

niall:Well..

lily:tell me?

niall:well..management called me..and they said i have to date barbara pavin...or whatsoever

lily:you mean barbara?from victoria secret's?

niall:i think?

lily:your so lucky niall!

niall:huh?what's lucky there?im going to date a model..and this is the first time i'm going to date a model...

lily:it's ok niall..i promise..everythings all right...

i gave her the horan hug and i decided to take a shower and spend time with lily and mom..i wore a white plain t-shirt and jeans..while lily wore a white t-shirt with a blue swaetshirt and she was wearing a black jeans too..i didn't see greg,denise and theo..maybe they're still sleeping..

~We left and we go to the mall..mom and lily seem to have a girl time..so i decided to go shopping all alone..

*****************

when we got home me and lily plopped down on the couch and i opened the TV and the first thing i saw is me and lily T_T

BREAKING NEWS:SINGER NIALL HORAN SPENDS HIS TIME WITH PREGNANT GIRL LILY STYLES AND HIS MOM MAURA HORAN..IS MAURA AND LILY GETTING GOOD?

Niall horan,19,spend his time with his mom and his rumoured girl..lily styles..who happened to be harry's styles sister...we all know lily is 3 months pregnant..according harry.............ETC.

-----------picture on the side//i sigh and we just watch it..