Cant Help Falling In Love

"Margrett?" I hear a voice call my name. I look up and see Edd standing there next to a security guard.
"Margrett Sherbert, you're being bailed out" the guard tells me while searching for the right key to unlock the door.
"By who? Edd?" I ask
"Yep!" Edd says, trying to be cheerful about it. I stand up and slowly walk out. I give Edd a huge hug.
"Where's everyone else? And how did you know I was here?" I ask, backing away from the hug.
"Everyone is home waiting for you, and they gave me a call" he says.
"And why am I your first contact and not mom and dad?" He then asks. I bite my lip lightly.
"I don't want alcoholics being my first choice, and my step-parents...-" I immediately stopped talking.
"You had step parents?" He slightly shouts.
"Edd-"
"No, be honest" he orders me.
"Yes I did, but they died!" I teared up.
"How?"
"Dad was murdered and mom was killed in a car crash" I sobbed. He sighs and drags me into another hug.
"Let's go home" he whispers. 
      As soon as I stepped inside, I was smothered in hugs.
"Let's go to the beach!" May screeches with excitement. We all looked at him with a confused look.
"You know, to celebrate that Margrett is back" he awkwardly laughs.
"It's not a bad idea" Edd admits. We all nod and agree to go. We all got ready and got in the car.
      We arrived at the beach and the sun was shining and barely a breeze.
"Icecream!" Matt screamed and ran to the ice-cream stand. We all followed and waited for Matt to get his ice-cream. I walked over to the smoothie building and got a raspberry smoothie. We found a place to sit and just chilled for a bit. I saw Edd take Tord farther away to talk, and when they came back, Edd had the biggest smirk on his face.
"What are you guys planning?" I ask while taking a sip from my smoothie.
"Nothing" Edd sassily said while plopping down on the hot sand. I raised an eyebrow.
"Sure" I sarcastically said. I looked at Tom to see if he knew anything.
"Hey, don't look at me! I don't know what's going on either" he says, raising his hands over his head.
"Wanna sip?" I ask Tom, gesturing my smoothie to him.
"Sure" he says and grabs the cold plastic cup. I smile at how nice of a person I am. As Tom was taking a sip, Tord picked me up bridal style and started heading to the dock.
"Oh god no! Tord don't you dare! Edd you planned this! Tom, help!" I screamed while hitting Tords bare chest. The only thing they did was laugh. I couldn't do anything to get out of this. The end of the dock was getting closer.
"Tord, hey buddy! Let's just not do this, mkay?" I say trying my hardest to break free. He just chuckles and looks down at me.
"I swear you will die when I get out of this! And you too Edd!" I shouted. Tord then jumped. I screamed and kicked air. He didn't just throw me, he took me down with him. I closed my eyes right and held my breath. The cool water hit my dry skin and swimsuit. Tord and I rose to the surface of the water, and I punched him in the arm.
"I literally hate you right now!" I pouted. He just laughed.
"Sucks to be you Margrett!" Edd laughed.  I started to swim towards the land, and when I got there I charged after Edd.
"Tord, Matt, Tom, help! She will literally kill me!" Edd squealed. They once again just laughed. Once I knew Edd was terrified of me I looked at Tom. I stomped towards him.
"Why didn't you save me?" I whined to him. He wrapped a towel around me and pulled me towards him for a hug.
"That was the funniest thing ever! I had no idea you hated water so much! But yet you love the rain?" He questioned.
"You're all just assholes" I mumbled.
"That's not nice!" Matt pouted. I looked up to him and smiled.
"I'm kidding, I love you guys!" I admitted.
       Matt and Edd went swimming in the ocean while Tord went to get ice-cream. Tom and I sat at the end of the dock and made sure nobody drowned, because let's be honest, we're awesome.
"Are you warm enough now?" Tom asks me while I still have the towel wrapped around me.
"Uhm...no" I say, sticking my tongue out at him. He put his finger on my tongue and then placed it on my nose.
"You're mean" I teasingly told him. His face grew a smirk.
"Oh I'm mean, I'll show you mean" he says excitingly. He stood up and picked me up, throwing the towel aside.
"Tom no! I'm sorry! You're not mean!" I screamed while holding onto him as tightly as possible.
"We'll see about that after I throw you in the water" he tells me, giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"Tom, no! Please!" I looked at the water. He jumped in the water with me holding onto him. Once we reached the surface of the water, I gave him a glare.
"Might as well swim now since you're already in" he tells me. I splash him and he splashed back. I then look to see Tord running towards the end of the dock. He jumped in the air, tucking his knees against his chest. Once he hit the water, water went everywhere. We all laughed and talked until everyone got tired and we decided to go back home.