26

friday october 14, 2016

after figuring out that chloe was innocent, i decided to give her another try, so she came over tonight to spend the night.

"lauren!" she called as she walked into my room. "chlo!" i giggled. she smiled and pulled me into a hug. "i'm so sorry about the whole shawn thing. i should've talked to you instead of assumed things.

"hey, hey. it's alright. it's boy drama, i get it!" i smiled and wrapped my arms around her small frame even tighter than before.

"i love you lauren, never forget that." "i won't. i'm sorry chloe." she pulled away and shrugged. "are we gonna sit around and sulk all night?" she proposed sarcastically.

i shook my head, and we both plopped down on the bean bag chairs, to watch a harry potter marathon.

+ 4 movies later +

"hey laur?" chloe asked, sounding nervous. "yeah?" "have you talked to shawn since sunday?" gulping, i answered truthfully. "no. i want to, but my worst fear is that he won't respond." she nodded, thinking for a minute. "let's dm him."

i pulled out my phone and opened twitter. did he unfollow me? yep.

"little bit of a problem chlo", i explained, showing her my iphone. "that boy, i swear", she grumbled. "i can just imessage him." she nodded and grabbed my phone, pulling up our messages and tapping her fingers on the glass to write a message.

"okay, here! i started it, you finish!" she said and handed me my phone. she had sent a message.

shawn 🍁

shawn, i miss you

go away lauren

please shawn

what do you want?

i want to talk to you

well i don't want to talk to you

please just listen shawn

why should i

those dms are fake

what? but you still told
her about our friendship

i know, you know i was upset

you should've told me
you told her

i'm sorry shawn

well i'm not, i like carly

you like a girl that leaked info
that you get in trouble for?

bye lauren

whatever
goodbye shawn, i
still love you
read 10:56 pm

-

chloe frowned and pulled me into a hug. "carly was your internet friend, i'm guessing?" i nodded and bit my lip. "hey, laur, you can let it out. don't hold it in." i nodded, and then as if on cue, i let out all of my tears onto her shoulder.

once i was done, we continued our movie marathon and fell asleep, hoping for a better tomorrow.