Nightclan Alliance

Leader:

Brindlestar - A creamish and brown she-cat with yellow eyes.

Deputy:

Fogfrost - A grey and white long-haired tom with blue eyes and a bobbed tail.

Medicine Cat:

Ashleaf - A silver tabby she-cat with crystal blue eyes.

(Nursing Mintkit, Dovekit, and Blossomkit)

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Cherryheart - A small calico she-cat with blue eyes.

Senior Warrior(s):

Scarstorm - Large and burly longhaired chestnut tom with cream paws, tail tip, and ears. Has a white belly and Very dark amber eyes. Two scars trace his face, over his eyes.

Acornleap - A large dark red tabby with deep emerald eyes. He has white paws, muzzle and tail tip and a bit of a tattered ear.

Birchpond - A light brown tabby tom with faded white patches and yellow eyes.

(Training Lionpaw)

Halfdusk - A calico she-cat of mainly white. Has green eyes.

Goldenleap - A golden she-cat with a white underbelly and yellow eyes.

Warriors:

Hawkwhisper - A very large, fluffy brown tabby she-cat with scorching green eyes. Tufted ears and a stubby tail. White paws and black ears, tattered ears along with a large scar on her shoulder.

(Training Cloudpaw)

Moonfrost - Black she-cat with a silver undercoat and yellow eyes.

Pebblefall - A dark grey tabby tom with a white underbelly and green eyes.

Palefang - Pale grey and white tabby she-cat with green eyes.

(Training Blackpaw)

Owltail - A dark brown tom with a huge white patch on his back and yellow eyes.

Poppyspots - A brown and white patched she-cat with yellow eyes.

Shadowpelt - A fluffy black and brown tom with brown eyes.

Beetuft - Small tabby cream she-cat with bright amber eyes. Paws and belly are white.

Apprentices:

Lionpaw - A golden tom with a faded white underbelly and mouth, yellow eyes.

Blackpaw - Solid black tom, with a faded white underbelly and mouth, green eyes.

Cloudpaw - Light blueish grey she-cat with green eyes.

Queens:

Bluefrost - Small and lithe white she-cat with silver speckles along her back and legs. Crystal blue eyes.

(Nursing Rainkit, Skykit, Petalkit, Sparrowkit, Fuzzkit, and Foxkit)

Mistyheart - A light grey tabby she-cat with a white belly and green eyes.

Fawnstripe - A dark brown tabby she-cat with green eyes.

Kits:

Rainkit: A dark blueish grey tom with yellow eyes.

Skykit: A pale grey she-kit with blue eyes.

Petalkit: A orange tabby she-kit with white patches and yellow eyes.

Sparrowkit: A redish brown she-kit with green eyes.

Fuzzkit: A fluffy pale white and blue tom with yellow eyes.

Foxkit: A red and white tabby tom with sharp green eyes.

Dovekit: A white tom with blue eyes.

Mintkit: A fluffy dark grey she-kit with yellow eyes and a white chest and paws.

Blossomkit: A light grey she-kit with blue eyes.

Elders:

None

Relationships:

- Scarstorm is Beetuft's father

- Mistyheart is Mother to Pebblefall, Palefang, Cherryheart, and Owltail

- Fawnstripe is mother to Poppyspots and Shadowpelt. She helped raise Beetuft

- Ashleaf and Fogfrost are mates, their kits are Mintkit, Blossomkit, and Dovekit

- Acornleap and Fogfrost are brothers

- Brindlestar is mother to Lionpaw, Blackpaw, and Cloudpaw

-Bluefrost and Acornleap are mates, their kits are Rainkit, Skykit, Petalkit, Sparrowkit, Fuzzkit, and Foxkit

-Birchpond and Goldenleap are siblings

- Owltail and Poppyspots are mates