Chapter 3 - Forgive me ... then you get what you want ...

This story involves love between males, if you don’t like that sorta thing, then leave.  I have warned you!

Also contains some explicit language, so hide yo wife and hide yo kids! ;)

Song for this chapter… I’m gonna stab at Run by Leona Lewis.  It’s been stuck in my head lately because I’ve had to play it on piano for rehearsals at school for the past week haha

*** *** *** *** ***

Chapter 3: Forgive me … then you get what you want…

I slowly picked myself up from the floor and walked towards the bathroom door, I looked back at Liam who was still sat there with his head in his hands, awwh… I feel so bad.

“Liam, come over mine tomorrow?   We can talk about this when your… slightly more sober?” I whispered quietly across the bathroom

Liam looked up, I could see the tears welling up in his eyes and he nodded slowly with a small smile that you wouldn’t have noticed if you didn’t know him well

I slipped out and closed the door quietly, I began to walk when out of nowhere I was pulled back onto the floor and was greeted with face above me.

“WHAT HAPPENED IN THERE?!  YOU WERE IN THERE FOR AGES! OH MY GOD YOU DIDN’T DID YO-” Hannah practically screamed in my face

“NO! I didn’t! Ikissedhim.” I tried to mush my words together so she couldn’t hear

“YOU. KISSED. HIM?!” Hannah yelled wide eyed.

“Kissed who?” a voice asked, followed by footsteps getting closer.

Crap, it’s Craig.  Quick, think fast!

“oh uh, my… dad…” I mumbled out, incoherently.

“Awwhhhh, you made up with him then?” He asked, actually believing my story

“No, not really…   But it’s a stepping stone right?” I looked up, disgusted with myself which my face clearly reflected since Hannah burst out laughing.

“Hannah.  Shut up.” I hissed.

“Com’on, get up” James said whilst reaching out his hand to help me up, which I gladly took and got myself up on my feet.

“Wow, that was awkward…” Hannah whispered pulling me closer to her.  I just giggled and then suddenly guilt hit me like never before…

I actually lied to my own boyfriend, I let out an audible sigh at my own stupidity and Craig looked around at me.

“You ok hun?”  Craig asked, with curiosity in his voice

“Yeah, I’m fine, just a little tired” I smiled and yawned

“Do you wanna go back to the flat? 

“Yeah.  I’ll just say good bye to everyone and then we’ll go” I said whilst kissing the corner of his mouth.

“Hannah, I’m off now…  If I’m in tomorrow, I’m either dead, tied up or I’ve fled the country to get away from a mass murdering Craig” I said, as serious as I could, almost laughing at my own words.

“Just tell him straight,  don’t bullshit and beat around the bush hun” Hannah said with a smile, comforting to say the least “I’ve got the police ready just in case you’re not in tomorrow” she adds with a wink

I say good bye to everyone else and head out to the car, Craig sat on the bonnet waiting for me.

“You ready now hun?” he asks with a smile, oh god that smile.  I feel my insides just melt and I just stand there cock headed and open mouthed.