Chapter 1.9

TO ALLL READERS

PLEASE DONT PLAY THE VIDEO UNTIL IT SAYS TO PLEASE IT WILL RUIN TH WHOLE CHAPTER AND IF YOU CANT IM SORRY.

Zakiyah's pov

Its been three days since I was taken here and I feel like Cameron actually doesn't care about me. I went up to the bars and sat there and looked at my guard. He didn't look at me but just stared forward. His outfit was like a police outfit.

"Hey, Cutie" I said.

"Shut up, Hoe" he said.

"That's rude why you mad" He then turned around and it was Cameron. 

"Shhh I'll get you out I promise" he said.

"I love you" Iwispered. I then pretended that it wasn't Cameron but on the inside I was dieing to hug him again. After what seemed like forever someone opened my cage and grabbed my hair. "Oooowwwwwww" I screamed and tried to get them to loosen there grip on my hair but the punched me in my mouth. I then passed out. 

Cameron's pov

I was so ready to kill Josh but I had to tell him that I didn't want Zakiyah anymore and he could keep her. Then he assigned me to guard her to prove it.

"Hey, cutie" she said behind me. I took everything to not unlock her cage and kiss her.

"Shut up, hoe" I said gritting my teeth as I hissed the words at her.

"That's rude why you mad" I had to let her know. I turned around and she saw my face.

"Shhhhhh I'll get you out I promise" I told her.

"I love you" I heard her whispered. I nodded after turning back around to only have to switch duty with one of the other guys. I walked off and I heard someone open her door. Then she started to scream I ran towards her to only see Zakiyah was unconscious. I ran and punched the boy in his face and then he was unconscious.  I grabbed Zakiyah and I darted towards the exit.

Zakiypah's pov

I woke up and saw I was in somebody's arms. I sat up and groaned when the squeezed me.

"Don't move, Cameron" someone said.

"She dead already, Josh. Yo boy killed her" Cameron said.

"Then let me dispose of the body"

"Not happening! Her family needs to see what YOU did"

"Naw that's not how it works we kill you I get her that's how it works"

"Cameron, please do as he says" somebody else says.

"Maia you little hoe!" Cameron yells. "How could you"

"Cause I wanted you! I've always wanted you! But no you wanted her! So I had to I had to because my passion was for you" she yells in tears. 

"Fuck you" Cameron sneers. Then I felt him move again and the sun biting my eyes.

"Ahhhh" I yelled covering my eyes.

"Oh good your awake" Cameron says putting me in a car and we drove off to are apartment. 

Next couple of months

Cameron's pov

Today was the wedding and I was waiting at the alter for Zakiyah to come down to me. The music started and the doors opened and then she started walking down the aisle. Her dress was tight and hugged her in all her great curves. She smiled at me and I saw her speed picked up and then she was by me in my arms. The pastor said the words and I said my vows, she said hers then it was time to put the rings on her and I's  hand instead of just putting the ring on her hand I waved at Aaron and he started to sing I'll make love to you PLAY VIDEO and then Aj went up to him and the held each other and started singing together. I got on one knee and grabbed Zakiypah's hand and said. "To all who don't know Zakiyah and I have been through tough times together and this will be my most happiest moment because I get to see you in a dress" the crowd started to laugh. "But I will treat you better I promise" I kissed her hand and put the ring on. When I looked up at her face she was crying really hard and I was so happy I stood up and the pastor said"you may kissed the bride" after she put my ring on. We kissed and the crowd started to clap. 

HELLLLLLLOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THANKS YOU FOR READING MY STORY I'M SO HAPPY YOU HAVE GOTTEN TO CHAPTER 9 

THERE WILL NOT BE A SEQUAL I'M SORRY BUT I WILL BE CONTINUING THIS ONE WITH PART TWO *CROWD ERUPTS IN APLAUSE*