Monday Morning

(Monday)

my alarm clock wakes me up everyday at 6:45. well I call father 'alarm clock'.

I put on a black plaid shirt with leggings and chestnut bear claw boots. I do my make-up, foundation, mascara, and eye liner.

I never eat breakfast because I'm trying to lose weight. People say I'm skinny but I feel that I'm fat. Father 'made' us grilled cheese and soup. after I ate I ate a granola bar and Orange juice. I put my index and middle finger down my throat to make me puke. I'm never hungry, probably because I weight one hundred and ten pounds, my height is 5'4.

I pack my bag, and put my book 'Paper towns' in the front pocket.

it's about this boy name Quentin Jacobsen. He has spent a lifetime loving the magnificently adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she cracks open a window and climbs back into his life–dressed like a ninja and summoning him for an ingenious campaign of revenge–he follows. After their all-nighter ends and a new day breaks, Q arrives at school to discover that Margo, always an enigma, has now become a mystery. But Q soon learns that there are clues–and they're for him. Urged down a disconnected path, the closer he gets, the less Q sees of the girl he thought he knew. 

I walk down stairs and see father and Hayden eating pancakes at the table. My lick my lips from the sight of the fluffy warm hot cakes in front of me. I look away knowing that it's for a good thing and grab a red Gatorade from the fridge.

-

At school it's like everyday. home EC, English, Honors math, gym, lunch, study hall, history, science, then home. don't forget between classes. pushed agents my locker, getting hate letters, hit with doge balls in gym, "accidentally" get tripped in the hall, then people losing in Oreo so they're forced to ask me out.

Everyday is just like the day before.

I go to the bus stop and I see toughs boys from yesterday.

Grayson is wearing a blue shirt with a black leather jacket with a black beanie. Ethan has on a red basketball jersey on with white joggers.

Ethan looks over at me with a half smile and I smile back. He looks down and me must see my bruises on my hands so he gives me a "You Nasty" look. I try and cover my hands but it's to late, he already saw them.

the bus comes, I go up and Grayson elbows me in the stomach so I fall down. I look up and see Ethan standing there looking at me dead in the eyes. He saw the pain in my eyes  but he didn't do anything.

I get up and walk on the bus. I sit all alone in the front where the freshmen's sit. I see Grayson and Ethan sit behind me and everyone separates.

please don't talk to me, please don't-  "hey  Amelia," Grayson says behind me. I role my eyes and look at him. "What time does school get out?" he ask looking at Ethan. "3:20 but the bus leave at 3:30." I say looking at them both. "Okay thanks slut." Grayson says going back down.

"Grayson be nice to Am-" Ethan tries to say something but his brother gives him the death stare. he didn't say anything else for the whole bus ride to school.

At my locker one of my bullies, Zach Barnes, and his goons were standing right in front of it.

"Hey Amelia how about you give us your lunch money and we'll give you six bruises this time." Zach says grabbing my collar.

"You know I don't eat Zach." I say kicking.

"Oh yeah," Zach says looking at his goons. "How about this. You give me all the money in your pockets and we won't lock you in the janitors closet."

I nod my head and he drops me. He takes my bag and goes through every pocket to find my money, I keep my wallet in the second pocket. When he finds it he takes everything out accept my ID card.

"Nice, $25 dollars and three gift cards to frozen yogurt." Zach says looking at the money in his hands.

"You're welcome." Says I, giving him the death look.

After they leave I put my stuff in my locker and go to homeroom.

In homeroom I have Mr. Feds. He's been working here since the dawn of time and he looks like a dried up raisin. In his class I sit alone. Someone sits next to me but to avoid contact with me, Alone Amelia, sitting next to me will bring your statist down.

I sit at my desk and I see they drew a picture of me on my desk. It was a trash can with Blond hair and a sign saying "Alone Amelia sits here."

I look through my desk to see if any of the boys put a dead mouse in it (long story that I don't have time to explain). Since nothing is in there I sit down and relies that I forgot to check my chair for glue.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.
Vote, Comment, share, and follow for more.

Adios cuties😘💯