Payback

Josh took a sip of his drink and scanned the room for Tyler. Josh had grown bored of the hotel bar long ago and to be honest with himself, he didn't know why he agreed to leave his room in the first place.

His eyes focused on his friend, chatting to a small group of people on the other side of the room. Tyler blossomed into a social butterfly after a few drinks and Josh watched with a hint of amusement as Tyler held everyone's attention with whatever story he was telling.

The group laughed and Josh wanted Tyler to come back to him. Josh watched as a red haired girl became the focus of Tyler's attention. The girl had her back to Josh but he could see her fiery hair and tight fitting black dress. Josh knew, even if Tyler and the red head didn't, that Tyler would be taking her to bed tonight.

Josh ordered another drink as Tyler moved in, bulletproof smile and charm. The group were forgotten as Tyler spoke to her, his hands offering little touches, subtle but there. Tyler's hand was resting on the girl's arm when Josh's eyes met his from across the room. Tyler's smooth, harmless smile turned into a smirk, knowing with just a hint of cockiness and Josh raised his brows, tilting his glass towards him as a 'cheers'

Josh guessed it was about ten minuets later when Tyler walked through the bar, hand clasped tightly in the girl's hand towards the lobby. Josh smirked to himself as Tyler called the elevator, still smiling and chatting to his companion. Josh drained his glass and ordered another.

He didn't know how he ended up making awkward small talk, but at some point, a middle-aged man had taken the seat next to Josh and stated talking. Josh wanted to be left alone but was too polite to tell the man, regardless of the alcohol running through him. His phone lit up, vibrating on the bar top and distracting Josh from his conversation about the price of drinks. It was a text from Tyler.

"Payback?" Was all it read. Josh frowned down at his phone trying to work out what it meant. He had worked his way through too many drinks for code words.

He gave up "????" Josh sent, not bothering with eloquence. Josh waited for Tyler's reply, something inside of him uncomfortable. His phone buzzed and Josh snapped his eyes down. "You know what for. Think Joshua"

Josh swallowed, his thumbs hovering over the keypad. Josh thought back to that night, a few weeks ago. Nothing had been said afterwards, but what do you say after your best friend had watched you have sex? No, neither of them brought it up. Josh had of course thought about it, normally when his hand was around his cock, locked away in some bathroom.

"For fuck sake Josh, just come here!!" Another text came through and Josh tapped his fingers quickly on his keypad "ok, see you in a min" he sent it before he could think about it. His phone buzzed as he was standing to leave "hurry" was all Tyler sent back.

Josh stood outside the door, hands in his pockets. Was he supposed to knock? What if he Interrupted whatever was happening inside? But he couldn't just walk in. He decided to tap on the door. "Josh?" Tyler's voice called and Josh cleared his throat before answering "yeah"

Josh opened the door and took a step inside. "Lock it. " Tyler instructed from where he sat on the bed. Josh turned the lock before looking back at Tyler. He was sat up, his back against the headboard wearing just his underwear. Josh didn't know what to say, he suddenly felt awkward. He opened his mouth to say something but was saved by the bathroom door opening and the girl from the bar walking out. She was also wearing nothing but her underwear, black lace was all Josh saw before he looked at his shoes. "Are we ready now?" She asked, walking towards Tyler.

Josh heard Tyler make a breathy moan and flicked his eyes up. They were kissing, long kisses with almost too much tongue. Tyler flicked his eyes to Josh and Josh felt too hot. Tyler's eyes left Josh's, looking in the direction of the chair bedside the bed and Josh took the hint.