Chapter 1 ♡

Kristina's POV

     We were currently having dinner at Chresanto's parents house and I was finally enjoying myself. Being pregnant definitely has some down falls . I just know this little bundle of joy that lays in my stomach, will be the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love this baby with all my heart and more.

Mrs. August : " So, Kristina have you found out the sex of the baby yet? "

Kristina : " umm, no ma'am. We want it to be a suprise. " I said cutting my steak, then placing it in my mouth.

Mr. August : " After dinner we need to have a talk son. " He said , to Chresanto.

     Chresanto gave his dad a not so pleasing look and gave a brief response. What is going on with them two? He told me that his dad was never really around till about now, I believe.

     Same thing happened between my mother and I. She was never around to help me with girl problems. So, I always looked at Chresanto's mom as the mother figure in my life. She's been helping me with my pregnancy alot lately. I love that woman as my own mother.

She is...

     We continued eating and talked about different baby names. My gut tells me that it's gonna be a baby boy. I really want it to be a girl. But, whatever gift I receive from God is a blessing.

    I was preparing myself to get up from my seat and go to the bathroom when I felt an undescribable pain in my lower stomach. I didn't pay much attention to it.

Kristina : " Ahh, baby can you help me get up please? " I said, grabbing a hold of Chresanto's hand.

Chresanto : " Yeah, are you okay? "

Kristina : " Yeah, i'm fine. Thank you."

     I waddled myself to the nearest bathroom, which was right down the hall. I opened the door and did my business.

Chresanto's POV

     What the hell did he possibly wanna talk to me about? He's the last person I wanna talk to. I know he's my dad but shiiiit, he wasn't acting like it. I never had a father figure in my life. No one to teach me how to treat a woman. Needless to say , how to LOVE a woman.

     I might not know what love exactly means but I know what it feels like. Weird huh? Yeah, I know. I always find myself staring at Kristina while she's sleep and saying these exact words : " Damn, I love her. " over and over again. I truly do. She's having my baby.

     My " father " told me to meet him in the living room so we could "talk" . I followed him into the living room and sat down on the black leather couch and rested my elbows on my knees. He began to speak.

Mr. August : " First off I just wanna say you need to loose the attitude. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you like I should've been and I wanna apologize for that. " I interrupted him.

Chresanto : " Cut the bullshit . I have the right to have an " attitude " towards you. All these years and now you wanna show up and talk to me like we established a relationship long ago. We are both grown ass men so don't pull the " I wanna apologize " bullshit. You can save it because if you were here before you wouldn't have to apologize. You know it was hard to grow up without a father. Did it ever occur to you that you should come and take care of your son? No. I bet not. You were to busy .. huh? Busy doing what? Fucking some other hoe. I'm kind of glad you weren't here. You know they have a saying. " Like Father, Like Son " . I'ma tell you right now, I will NEVER EVER be like you. Your a coward. If you didn't wanna take care of your responsibility,  you should've kept your dick in your pants. " I got up from the couch and now was standing right infront of him. He stood up.