Chapter 1 -- continued.

Hii : ) . For some reason wattpad didn't publish the whole chapter. So here's the rest ..

   ENJOYYYYY !!!

I laid my back against the door and my legs rested on the seat. Chresanto got into the front seat and sped off to the Hospital.

Kristina : " FUCKKK ! CHRESSS ! This hurts like fuckkk !!!! "

Chresanto : " I know baby. Just keep breathing.

     I kept breathing and then I blacked out.

AT THE HOSPITAL >>>

     I woke up in a hospital bed and I saw a female doctor putting an IV in my arm. Chresanto was by my side holding my hand. My legs were open and a male doctor came through the door.

Kristina : " Baby , please ! Get it out now ! "

Chresanto : " Doctor , she's ready ! "

Male Doctor : " Okay, listen to me Kristina on the count of three. I need you to push as hard as you can. One ... Two ... Three.. push ! "

     I pushed as hard as I could. When I tell you this pain was excruciating, I mean excruciating. It felt like someone ripping your vagina apart.

Male Doctor : " Okay, your doing great. Okay , on the count of three you're gonna push again. One ... Two ... Three... "

     I pushed and I could feel a head come out of my womanly part. I squeezed Chresanto's hand.

Chresanto : " Baby , you're doing fantastic. "

Male Doctor : " Okay, that was great. You're doing fantastic Kristina. One more push... just one more. One.. Two.. Three.."

     I pushed one last time and I gave it my all. I felt sudden relief and happiness. That my little bundle of joy was now here.

Male Doctor : " Congratulations Kristina. It's a baby girl ."

     The female doctor handed Chresanto the surgical scissors to cut the umbilical cord. I was now crying. Not because of the pain , but to see my beautiful baby girl. The female doctor wrapped my baby in a blue, white, and red striped blanket and handed her to me .

     I sat up a little bit and held the baby in my arms and noticed she looked just like Chres. She had some of my features but you coulf definitely see Chresanto all in her face. She had small, plump lips just like Chresanto. The small amount of hair she did have was curly just like Chresanto's.

     First I counted all of her fingers and toes making she had ten on both. I started to cry... I don't know why. I felt like I had a bond with her already. I felt so much love and adoration for her already. I instantly forgot about all the pain I just endured and all the nights I woke up with crazy cravings, forgetting about all the mood swings, and the swelling on my feet. I love her and I'm going to protect her with every inch of my body. I don't care if it takes every breath out of my body.

     I thanked God for bringing this little bundle of joy into Chresanto and I's lives.I was amazed by the perfection of this little treasure. I was overjoyed with happiness and excitement. I just thought about the times were we could get our hair and nails done together, go to the movie, go shopping... etc. I am definitely spoiling her.. to death.

Welcome to the world ..

     Saree Skyeé August ♡

AUTHORS NOTE BELOW !

Hi , this is not your normal author Saline. This is her lovely friend Jenesis. I hope you enjoyed reading this first chapter of this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.Btw , it took foreverrrrr ! Make sure you follow me at evamarieexo . Inbox me and I'll follow back . Follow me on instagram @lebadieeex3. I'll follow back also. & follow me on twitter @lebadieeex3 . Again, I hope you guys enjoyed it and make sure you check my books out .. read them and tell me whatchu think . Love you guysss. Till next timeeee !