Atlantas

MYISHA POV

The dr walked in and said I was going to have a.....baby. WTF Im going to have a BABY. Zayn really really. What r we going to do. The dr said I need to eat only stuff like soup and liquids. You have a cold on to of being pregnant. "I knew she was getting big but I didn't know she was pregnant" Louis said. I turn around and say yeah I'm pregnant so I'm going to have tons of mood swings and I'll probably hit somebody so u better steer clear! Is lifting under his breath. Meg calls Louis and says where is my daughter I want her home now. I take the phone from Louis and say calm down now he had to take me and Zayn to the hospital because I wasn't feeling well. o I'm pregnant she'll be home in a hour bye then I hung up. I did not go out of the house much. It is the 2nd and I was packing mine and Zany's clothes so we can go to Atlantas. We left the 3rd at like 9:00 and got there at 5:00 well at the room. So when we get there Harry, meg, and Dezi get there own room. Zayn and I get our own room. Then the boys and Simon share a room. Once we get there we up pack. Zayn stayed in the room with me. Harry and Meg asked us if we could watch Dezi. By now it was 6:09. I gave Dezi a bath with her baby bath night time. I get her out and put her in her sleeper with a lady bug on it. Then I make her bottle. I sit down and feed her. I ask Zayn to get us some food.

ZAYNS POV

Myisha is getting Dezi reddy for bed. Then Myisha asks me to get us some food. I jump up and get the room phone. Call the front desk for room service. While I'm on hold I ask Myisha what she wants. She said beef soup.

With dr. Pepper. I want a cheeseburger with Pepsi.

10 minute later

I get a knock at the door. I get my lazy butt up and go answer it. was this guy named George he comes in and Sets down the food. looks up in realize it was me and then faints. had to call the front desk to get him out of my room.

AUTHORS NOTE

DON'T YOU LIKE TODAY SHAPTER DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND LIKE THIS BOOK. A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIEND GEORGE.