Dolphin Day

ZAYN POV

RPTHE NEXT MORNING

Myisha was not felling well last night and she could not sleep. We got to sleep at like 4am. Myisha is sleeping and I jump up an run to the phone. I have a surprise for her. I wake Myisha was sleeping. Get the room phone. Myisha gets up and runs to the bath room. I call the front desk and ask them if they have the ticks. They say yes be down here by 11:30. I slide the poster under the bathroom door. Myisha walks out says come here. I walk over to her and she kissed my. She said thank u when do we have to be down stars. 11:30. She says well it is 10. So go get ready. I go in to the bathroom. But on my swim suet and a shirt. Walk out and Myisha says finely. Jacking with me. She says where do u want to eat. Here or down stairs. I says down stars. Sh says ok 3min latter she walk out, and says let's go. We go eat. By the time that is done it is 11. So we go in to the cave for. Walk back up to the room get the bag. We get down there at 11:30 . We go to the front desk. Get the stuff we need. Then we go swim with dolphins. The lady said the dolphins can tell if so,e one is going to have a baby. The give us owner wet suites. We spend all day with the dolphins. We leave the arrowed 4:30. He says we leave tomorrow. We go back to the room take showers. After that Myisha and I go down to the Bach for a photo shoot. Then we go to diner with the every. Then Harry asked meg to marry him she told him yes. Meg was so happy. Then we back up to the room and pack. I put pjs on. Myisha and I snuggle up and watch tv.

THE NEXT MORNING

MYISHA POV

We get up. I put yoga pants on and a tee shirt. Zany gets the suet cases put on to the cart. I grab my sun glasses and put them on my head. Grab my purses, and walk out the door. Zany says to get on and I'll push u. Zayn asked me if we need to stop mad say by to meg Harry and dezi. Ya we have to take dezi with us. We walk in meg and Harry are sitting on the bed with dezi. I pack a bag for dezi. I put the bag on the cart. Meg and Harry r staying 3 days longer with the boys. I pick up dezi change your diaper. Put a dress on her tell them by and go.

AUTHORS NOTE

HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOOK SO FAIR. DONT FOR GET TO GO FIND MY OTHER BOOK SUMMER LOVE. SEE U NEXT WEEK BY.

~Myisha