A day in the sun

Zayn pov

Two people walk in pick him up and take him up. We eat our food. By the time we r done Harry is here to get dezi. Then Myisha snuggled up on my chest. She was rubbing her belly and said do u want the baby? What? Why would u ask me that. So when r we going to tell the press. We will tell the press after we get back. Simon has something planed to tell the press. After that we watch a move and fall a sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

Myisha pov

It is like 9:40. I look at zany I was snuggled up in his chest. I tap him on his noes. He opened his eyes and smiles. I smile back and all of a sudden I jump up and run to the bath room. Zayn yells morning sink ness. I give him a thumbs up. I run in and shut the door. About a mint later he walk in with a glass of water. He scoops me up and said we did not fly all this way to sit in the bathroom floor! He says you get ready and I will get us some food. He asked me what I want I told him eggs and toast with orang Juice. He smiled mad said ok. I walk out mad grab a min swimsuit, a white sun dress, and some brown flip flops. I was no worried about my belly. I just started to get a baby bump. So no big deal. I grab my bathroom bag and walk back in to the bathroom. Put my swimsuit on and my dress. Grab a pone tale and pule up my hair. I did not bother to curl it I'm going swimming not going to let the boys have all the fun. I walked out and zany picked me up and said finely he kisses me and said I'm going to get ready. I sit down on the chair and turn on the TV. I look for cartoons. I find sponge Bob. Then some one says room service outside our door. I get up and open the door. The man sets the food down and says have a good day zany walked out and said I'm starved. We eat our food and watch tv. I finish my food. Get up and brush my teeth. Zayn does the some. I grab my beach bag put the room key, my phone, and zayns phone in the bag. Then we walk out hand in hand. We go to Harry and Meg's room. We walk it and Harry and Meg r rushing around. I ask him if she needs me to get dezi ready. I get her out of her play pin. I put a little swimmer on her and her new swimsuit. Grab some little swimmerets and put them in Meg's bag she put on her flip flops and we walk out. We have to meat the rest of the boys at the poo by 10:30 it is 10:26. We get down here just in time. We go to the big pool. The boys go to the deep end. Meg and I play with dezi. Niall gets dezi so meg and I go play chicken.

MEGS POV

We go to the slides. By the time we r done it is 12:30 we get some lunch and go up too the room we r going out shopping. We get a tun of stuff. Then we go back to the room. Myisha can't go out to the club so she stays at the room with dezi. Zayn wants to stay with her. Sp we go out and Myisha Zayn and dezi stay at the room.

AUTHORS NOTH

HOPE U LIKE THE CHAPTER. SORRY FOR NOT UP DATING A LOT U KNOW THE HOLLY DAYS. SO I WILL UP DATE MORE SEE U SOON ~Myisha