The day

MEGS POV

It's been nine months since we went to the doctor. I'm gonna pop any day now.

MYISHA POV

Zayn just got back from tour. we r laying In bed. and we hear a scream. it was meg. so we took her to the hospital. we spent all night there. meg Niall me Zayn and baby Dezi. meg Niall and baby Dezi had to stay at the hospital while me and Zayn go home to get ready for the photo shoot. We get home I jump in the shower. Wile I'm in the shower I hear the love of my life on the phone. I get out of the shower, and put on my white 1D crop top. With my hight wasted pants and my black ugs. I put my hair in beach waves and mascara.

ZAYN POV

We get home and Myisha gets in to the shower. I get a call from Liam asking if he was going to ask Myisha to marry me. I told him to keep it down. Myisha was in the shower. I told home yes. He said he has to go but if she says yes call him right away. Ok . I hear Myisha turn off the water. Crap I'm still in my boxers. So I put on my black pants with my v neck, and red flanel. I put on my red vans and my black hat. Then Myisha walks out and asks if I was ready.

AUTHORS NOTE

HOPE YOU LIKE TODAY'S CHAPTER CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO READ THE CHAPTER ABOUT MEG,NIALL,DEZI, AND HARRY.

~Myisha