CHAPTER 6

MIKAELA'S POV

Today is saturday and It's my rest day. Airi and Nana invited me to join their girl's day out. These two ladies became my bffs, and I'm glad that I met them. This is going to be a great day for me. I need a rest from work and a rest from the guy who kissed me for nothing. It's been a month since the day when Yoongi and I kissed. But we still remain aloof from each other, just like nothing happened. It hurts actually, because I'm wondering why he did that in the first place. He never approached me or even make a move. The worst part is I'm starting like him deeply.

Yoongi is a very deep person, snobbish, easily irritated, but he is sweet and caring. After that day, he also retired from being my arch nemesis. He is less grumpier than before and I'm missing him more and more.

There is someone knocking at the door...

"Mikaaaa?"

"Ne, wait I'll open the door shortly" I opened the door and there's my two pretty best friends standing so excitedly.

"Yehey!!!! Let's go shopping later, Okay." Nana insisted.

"Yah, shopping? can we just go to the movies?" Airi suggested.

"Don't fight. Okay. We can do anything we want later" I smiled.

The two were busy checking on my stuff while I was taking a bath. When I go out from the bathroom... Nana and Airi were looking at me suspiciously.

"Mika... are you hiding something from us? Nana began the interrogation.

"A.. ani.. What is there to hide?" I said nervously.

"Are you sure?" Airi asked again.

"Ne, I'm telling the truth..." trying to put a poker face just to hide my little secret with Yoongi.

"So what's the meaning of this?" Airi showed the picture of Yoongi under my pillows.

"OH That!! I was working with their pictures and I accidentally carry that one when I went to bed..." trying not sound stupid.

"Yah! Mikaela... did we just born yesterday? Tell the truth, do you like Yoongi?"

"Pssshhh... me? Do I like yoongi? You know very well that we hate each other."

"AHHH so you hate him? Really? this picture here is not accidental. I'm sure of that."

Nana looked at me closely... "You are lying.. LOOK at your eyes!"

I turned away and I get my myself busy fixing my bed.

"So, are you not going to tell us? Ok then, I'm gonna call Jin Oppa and tell him about this picture. And I'll make sure to tell it to everybody, including Yoongi Oppa." Airi took her phone and started dialing Jin Oppa's number.

I don't have a choice its either tell the truth to my best friends or be humiliated for the rest of my life. "Okay fine! I tell the truth... I like him. Then we kissed once and it turned out to nothing... but here I am, still hanging and I'm liking him even more and more and I don't know what to do anymore. Satisfied?" I confessed bravely without pause.

"But I'm not expecting for anything, Okay? So let's just forget about this topic." I added silently.

My two beloved friends looked at me with mixed emotions. They hugged me and I started to cry.

"Mianhae, we dont have a clue, sorry if we have pressured you about this. We thought this isn't serious."

"Mika... so does that mean that you don't like Jimin?"

I looked at nana unbelievably and we started to laugh.

"Aigooo, Nana you're too cute... Jimin is like a brother to me. He's all yours... really."