Chapter 12

Jimin's POV

She's not pregnant... she's not okay...
So she still worries about me afterall that happened...

I never thought of it and I feel like shit right now. My jaw and lips are aching because of what happened earlier, but my heart is aching more.

Nana... what are you trying to do with me?

I took my phone and find Nana's number. Shall I call her now? Will she take the call? What will I say to her?

It keeps on ringing for how many minutes now... I wonder if she's just trying to ignore the call or she's sleeping already. My heart feels so heavy at the moment and I don't know why.

I tried to call her again and the number was busy. So she's still awake and she just ignored my call. I kept on pushing the redial button, but it's still busy. I wonder who she's talking to.

"Ahhhhhhhh Nana... don't do this to me..." feeling a bit of annoyance or jealousy?

While I was lying on bed and busy staring at my phone, Taetae entered the room like nothing happened and he's talking on the phone with a slight smile on his face.

"I'm glad you're okay now, are you feeling nauseous again? Have you eaten?" He said talking to the person on the other line.
"You don't have to worry now, I think it's better to forget about everything and move on..."
"As I have told you before, don't be a fool... arraseo"
"Yah... don't think that you're a Loser. Every now and then, people make mistakes, so you should learn from it."

Is he talking to Nana? Seriously....this guy...

"Nana... let's go out sometimes... we can go to anywhere you want. Oh okay... great! I shall call you then... Goodnight!" And he ended the call.

"What's the meaning of this Taeyungah?" I asked him feeling anxious for some uncertain reason.
"What?" He asked back looking innocent.
"You punched me in the face, like nothing happened and hanging around here calling Nana and asking her on a date? Are you out of your mind?"
"And so what? And besides, you deserve that punch... Nana is not a toy, you don't own her."
"It was a mistake, okay... I know what I've done to her, I already apologized to her..."
"Good... I hope you have learned your lesson too... Don't get me wrong Jiminah, I'm just concerned for both of you..."
"But, are you still going to ask her on a date?"
He looked at me unbelievably and pushed a smile.

"Just like what you have told me... It's none of your business. You don't care about her anyway... So...."

For the first time, I've never been so speechless in my whole life. He's waiting for my response, and I chose not to speak anymore. I was about to ask him if she's okay, but I'm still uncertain of my feelings right now. Maybe someday, I'll figure this out.

Nana's POV

Weeks have passed and I'm trying to bring back my normal life. Thanks to Tae Oppa, he's been very good to me ever since that day, although I know from the start that he is a good man, but it feels like he's a brother to me that I can always count on too.

"Oppa! Look at this! it's so pretty..." I was looking at the beautiful charm bracelet on the glass window.
I'm currently strolling at the mall with Tae oppa, he's wearing a hoodie and a sunglasses to conceal his identity. He actually asked me out because he doesn't have schedules for today. I didn't refuse since he's just like an older brother to me and he usually calls me when he is not busy.

"Wahhhh yeppeuda..." I just stared at it, I have no plans on buying it since I'm not used to wearing accessories.
"Yes... it's pretty." Tae Oppa said with a gleam in his eyes.
"C'mon Oppa, let's eat... I was starving already." I shifted my attention to him and forget about the bracelet.
"You're not going to buy the bracelet? I thought you liked it?" Tae oppa wondered.
"Hmmm... not actually... maybe I'll buy it next time."