Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Taylah's POV

*RING*

Finally! Its my favourite period of the day! LUNCH! I pack up all my things before people start throwing paperballs and other random stuff at me.

I stroll down the hallway towards the cafeteria where I hope to see my two best friends, Ashleigh and Simran. I walk into the cafeteria to my usual spot when some idiot calls out "Hey, four eyes!"

I ignore that comment and keep walking to my table. I arrive there, expecting to see Simran and Ashleigh, but instead, I see him!

Liam Payne, the stuck up little a*shole of the school. He was obviously the typical popular boy that everybody liked, and I absolutely loathed.

What was HE doing at our table?

We sat there everyday, not him. I decided to confront him and his friends. I walked up to him.

"Liam, you're sitting at our table," I told him with an irritated tone.

"So?" he simply replied.

Uggh! He is so frustrating! "Get off of our table!" I told him, getting angrier by the minute.

"Geez, you don't own this table. Go find somewhere else to sit." I stormed off. I hated that boy! I found Ashleigh and Simran, and they helped me calm down. I enjoyed the rest of lunch with my two best friends out in the sun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Sorry that its kinda short, I don't plan on having chapters any longer than this.