Chapter 10

Ashleigh's POV

Simran was handing out chores to everyone around her. It was me, Taylah, Liam, Harry, and Naveena. Considering she was the oldest, turns out she gets to be boss. (A/N hehehehehe) "Okay, let's see. Liam, you sort out the room, Taylah, mop the tiles, Harry, get to the laundry, Naveena, start cutting the boiled eggs for the sandwiches. Ash, I want you to taste one piece of the yolk of each of the eggs Naveena cuts, and make sure it doesn't taste bad, and I'll get bread sauced up and everything." Yes!!! Got the best job. At this point, Taylah started complainig,"Hey.... That's not fair... Ashie gets the best job!" She fake pouted. Simran sighed. "Believe me honey, it can turn out to be the worst job..." She still didn't seem convinced, but agreed to the mopping. I teasingly stuck my tongue out at her, and she gave me a middle finger. Haha. Everyone got to work. I sat down across from Naveena, and she would give me a tiny piece of the yolk, and I would rate it.

First one, "Yummy!" Next one was not bad. "Tastes alright" I was relaxed, popped each piece into my mouth, they were all good. "Here, try this one" Naveena said to me. I carelessly popped it in my mouth, about to rate it as "Good", when a horrific taste filled my mouth. I spat the whole thing out, on Liam, who sadly happened to be next to me. "Give me water!" I screamed to Simran, who was working near the kitchen sink. it was then that Niall chose to walk in, say "What's with that face, babe?" I just let out this pathetic sort of noise, and he came to me. He slowly bent down, and gave me a kiss. On the mouth. Not a good move. Soon enough, he was rushing to get a drink of water to get the taste out.

No matter how many glasses of water we drank, the taste stayed. We both had this weird look on our face, with our nose scrunched up and everything. The door was opened, and Dayne walked in. He gave Niall a sort of glare, and said, "Geezaloo idiot, you look ugly enough already.... why make that face!" He smirked, finding himself amusing. Everyone stared at him, shocked. "Dayne...." Taylah said in a warning tone. He ignored his sister, and continued. "Ashleigh could've done sooooo much better, like me.!" Niall got pissed. Boy, did he get pissed.

He went over to where Dayne was, and punched the dimples of his face. I could've sworn for a second there that I saw his dimples dropping on the tiles! He punched Dayne, yet again, this time straight in the eye. A foot in his shin, and a knee in the crotch, and Dayne was down....

After that fight, Niall walked over to me, got on one knee and said, "Ashie, marry me?" Wow. Talk about sudden. I took a moment to recover, and when I did, I screamed "OH HELL YES!!!!" He chuckled at me, and took a diamond ring out of his wallet (unpredictable Niall, as usual. Who the hell keeps the ring in their wallet?) and slid it on to my finger.

***

I was brightly walking around, looking for Simran, who had disappeared after the arrival of Dayne. I thought to see in her room, where I found her. Crying. I walked over to her, worried. I carefully climbed onto her bed. She looked up at me with puffy, red eyes. "How long have you been crying?" I asked her. "A-About h-half an hour or s-so" she stuttered in between sobs. "What happened?" I said. "Care to share?" She smiled a bit, remembering how everytime I used that term, it was for food. She told me the whole story in a soft whisper. " I was just chatting to Louis. I think he doesn't like me.....  he likes somebody else... He probably thinks I'm some silly old fangirl" I wasn't too happy. She loved Louis with all her heart. More than just fangirl love. "How are you so sure?" I asked her. "He told me he's in love. With Taylah. He wants to steal her off Liam, and keep her for himself..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Aww It hurts! Hurts like hell! The love of my life is in love with my bestie..... =( Well, off the sad topics, HOLY SHIZ I GOT #&) READS!! Oh woops, meant 370. Dedicated to.... RasyiqahM. I was going through my comments, and she had such sweet ones! Thanx to all my readers

xxoo Simi Tomlinson