Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Naveena's POV

I walked into the school, extremely nervous. My name is Naveena, Naveena Tomlinson. I have a brother named Louis and five sisters. Oh! and my Mum just had twin babies, a boy and a girl!

I am so happy to have two new baby siblings! Anyway, my family lives in Doncaster, and I did too, but I had to move to Wolverhampton because I was getting bullied.

I didn't get bullied when Taylah was around, but her family moved here. Maybe I'll be able to see her again! I walk into my new school building in my crisp new uniform, feeling awkward. Will I be able to make a friend? I hope I don't get bullied again.

My worries soon vanished into thin air when I saw the best sight! Taylah Hensley (A/N not her real last name but changed for security) my bestest friend in the whole world! I ran as fast as I could towards her, and she turned around when she heard thumping footsteps.

"NAVEEENA!!!!!!!!!!!!I missed you so much!" she screamed with excitement. I hugged her as tight as I could. "How come you are in Wolverhampton? Is the rest of your family here? OMG IS LOUIS HERE?" She screamed.

LOL I always knew she had a crush on Louis. I told her everything about me moving here. I also told her how I was living in a hotel, and was looking for a more permanent place to live.

She offered for me to stay with her, and I agreed. I was going to live wuth my best friend!!!! Calm Naveena, calm.

We sat down started talking, until I saw 2 girls walking towards us. I didn't like the look of them. The taller one of the two started talking. "Hey b*tch! What's this?" she said snobbily, looking down at me.

Taylah instantly went into protective mode. "You stupid little f*cking piece of sh*t this ain't no what! She's a who. My best friend from Doncaster! Geezaloo f*ck off. We're in no mood to deal with you, Tessa, and your b*tchy little sidekick, Kaitlin!"

Just as she finished telling them off, I saw a boy walking towards us. Wow this is a weird day. Taylah rolled her eyes when she saw him. Tessa got an excited, flirty look on her face.

"Hey Liam, what's up!" Tessa said, softly batting her eyelashes. Geez, what a flirt! He gave her a disgusted look, then turned to Taylah.

"Will you be my date for the prom?"

OMG! Was he asking Taylah? She's not reacting, so I guess not...

"Oh! Of course babe! Thought you'd never ask!" squealed Tessa. I forgot she was there too...

"I'm not asking you Tessa." he spat out her name like it tasted disgusting in his mouth.

"I'm asking Taylah." "Ughhhhhhhh!!!!!" Tessa groaned with fury and stormed off. " I thought you hated me, Liam,"said Taylah, her face clouded with confusion. "Yeah, I'm kinda desperate.... I need a date to keep up my popular reputation...." he stated.

Wow, what an assh*le! Surely Taylah would say no...

"Only if you chuck away that snobby little attitude of yours!" she said. Attagirl! His eyes had fear. "No no no no I'm sooooo sorry! Please go with me!!!!!" he looked desperate!

This girl was making him beg! Taylah hasn't changed a bit! "Kay fine whatever!" she said, as if she didn't care. He sighed, smiled, and left.

Suddenly, I heard a loud shout. "TAYLAH!!!!!!!" A girl with tanned skin, brown eyes with glasses, and long black hair in braids was walking towards us. Next to her was another girl, brown eyes, brown hair, very pretty, waving madly.

I soon knew them as Simran, the one with the braids, and Ashleigh, with the brown hair. Apparently they were best friends with Taylah, and my new friends.

Taylah stated greeting them by "OhmygodLiamaskedmetothepromandIsaidyessoyeahI'mgoing!" saying the words really fast. I didn't think they would understand. I could see Ashleigh didn't, but Simran did, and started fangirling. "What?" said Ashleigh. "OH MY FRICKIN' GOSH TAYLAH IS GOING TO THE PROM WITH LIAM!!!" Simran shouted, a tad bit too loud I think, because we were starting to get stares, especially from Liam and his friends. The bell rang, and it was off to class for us. I was happy to be sharing classes with Taylah, Ashleigh, and Simran. 

At lunch, just before class, I saw Liam's friend, who I came to know as Andy. He started to ask me something. " Naveena will you--" He was interrupted by the bell, and then Taylah dragged meoff to class, so I never got to know what he wanted...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Sorry for the super late update, I'll try more frequent ones...

xxoo Simi Tomlinson =D