Chapter Two

Three mins after I gave him the Snapchat he texted me....

Kent25
Hey baby girl...Can I get a picture?

Me...
Yes sir.

I took a selfie after I settled down a bit.

Kent25
Mmm baby girl your so sexy...
Daddy likes what he See's

He sent a picture to me and he was well very handsome. Like dang!!! Like wow.

Me...
Wow Daddy you are very very hot!!

Kent25...
Like what you see kitten?

Me...
Yes Daddy

Kent25...
Send Daddy a picture of your body.

So I did it was a picture of me standing in front of a full length mirror.
I looked hot I had my tank top and shorts back on

Kent25...
Mmmmm Daddy like. You are gorgeous.

He sent one of himself. He was wow. He had abs he was very tall. From what I could tell. He had black hair and blue eyes. He hair was styled in a quiff. He was also white lol. Very tan.

Me...
Wow daddy you are wow.

Daddy...
I am all yours, but I would like to get to know you a bit. I'm going to ask you a series of questions and your going to answer.
1) What's your favorite color?
2) where do you live in the UK
3) what do you like to do in your free time?
4) Are you going to collage?
5) what's your safe word?

Me...
Um
1) black, white, and purple.
2) Holmes Chapel
3) Read and Write
4) nope :)
5) limit
I want to ask the same questions but for you.

Daddy...
1) Blue,white, and black
2) Surprisingly enough same place as you..
3)Go walking, or cook
4) didn't go.
5) I guess it's limit

Me...
I guess so ;)

Daddy...
Baby girl you should go to sleep. I'll text you in the morning.

Me...
Okay Daddy. Goodnight

Daddy...
Goodnight.

*3 weeks later*

Me and Kent have been talking a lot, almost to much. I've taking this odd liking towards him. We've agreed to meet at the coffee shop. 'Hot Shots Coffee'. I was already ready. Wearing my black skinny jeans that have a rip at the knees. With my grey Panic At The Disco shirt. -an outfit I loved...and he approved of- I knew meeting an online friend was dangerous, but I was scared that if I said no he wouldn't want to talk to me anymore. Of course he told me he wouldn't even imagine not talking to me. But me being a girl over thinks things like fucking crazy so y'know.

I hopped in my Jeep thats black and has the doors off. I don't know why but I felt like adding that. I've saved up for this since I was 16 my foster parents helped, by basically making my first job their maid. I technically worked two jobs for this freaking car. Though all in all it was an amazing, and totally worth it car. :)

Anyway I'm getting off track of my task at hand. I get in my Jeep and drive down to the coffee shop, I get out making sure no valuables are left in it then I text Kent telling him I'm here. I am a tad bit worried I mean. What if I'd been catfished? Or he didn't like me. To calm my nerves I went ahead and ordered my coffee and got my normal both. In the back corner. The lights where low over here. I loved it. Everytime I herd the door thing ring I would look over there to see if it was him, but it wasn't, it was five minutes past the time he was supposed to be here, maybe he's gonna be a no show, maybe he decided he doesn't even like me, maybe he's not who he says he is.

All these terrible possibilities ran through my head. And so I figured if he's not gonna show up I might as well read. I take out wattpadd on my phone and start reading my all time favorite book. After by imaginator1D or Anna Todd. I was on the most suspenseful chapter when Tessa finds out about the bet when someone cleared their throat. I put my finger up to show that ima finish this chapter real quick.

Then I looked up. To say I was shocked was an understatement. He was here standing in front of me. Kent. My Daddy....