Chapter 3

He sits down with his coffee as soon as I see him. "Hi "  I say lowly. "Hello" he says in a raspy voice that I've herd over the phone multiple times but sounds hotter in person. "So, how's it goin?"  I blush embarrassed that I don't know what to say. "Pretty good, that's a nice book your reading there." I just blushed and nodded my head, mostly because I had just read a smutty scene. He chuckled and spoke again. "There's no need to be embarrassed baby girl." I sorta giggled realised how akaward I'm being. "I swear I'm not always this akaward, I'm just nervous is all." I giggled. "Well why are you nervous? I mean we've talked for about a month?" He asked confused. "Well mostly because, well your so um attractive and I'm just over here like potato. Plus I've never done the whole meeting in person thing, with internet people." I blushed more of that was even possible. He nodded and then spoke"You are not a potato, even if you were you would be a sexy potato." He smirked.

We talked for a couple hours. I learned he never went to collage because he couldn't afford it, same with me. That if did go to collage he would've studied creative writing, I think that made me like him more. He watched TV not much tho, his favorite show is The Walking Dead. I love that show but my favorite is Pretty Little Liars. I don't watch the telly that much eathier. He loves to write, and he works at the very restaurant that just opened up, and I don't know how to pronounce, he works there as the head chef.

It's was now 12:00 am. We'd been talking for 4 hours. The coffee shop was getting ready to close up, so we decided that we should go get a movie and go to my place. I hopped in my car, told him the address and drove home. I put on my sexy panties and bra y'know just in case. I put on my pj shorts and tank top. As soon as I was done with that I put my hair into a pony tail, then there was a knock at the door. I double checked just to make sure I looked okay. Then I went to open the door. As soon as I opened it. I caught his eyes scaning over my body. I took my bottom lip in between my teeth as I motioned for him to come in. As soon as he came in I closed the door.

"What movie did you get?"
"The conjuring. It was the only good looking scary movie."  He said with a shrug.
"Hm nice, I'll put it in the food and drinks in the kitchen in case your hungery, and blankets in the hall closet. First door to the right." I said and went to put the movie in. When I came back he had made popcorn and gotten one big blanket.

Half way through the movie i kept jumping, so he would put his hand on my thigh to calm me. Little did he know it was doing anything but, I think he knew this because he started kissing at my neck. I moaned a small Daddy, that's what really got him going. He grabbed my thigh and pulled it over his lap so i was straddling his lap. He grabbed the back of my neck and made me kiss him, our lips moved together perfectly. I moaned whenever he bit my bottom lip. I felt him leave a trail of kisses going down my neck as I started rocking my hips back and forth. I felt his member harden and he picked me up and I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck. "Where's your room?" He asked in a husky voice. "Right beside the hall closet." I spoke breathless.

He carried me to my bedroom and opened the door. He then layed me down on my bed. I moved up to the head of the bed and waited for him. He took off his shirt revealing his amazing abs.  I took my bottom lip in between my teeth scaning him over. He got in the bed right over me and kissed me again.i grabbed the back of  his neck and arched my chest. He moaned and broke the kiss. "As much as I'm loving this make out session, this shirts has got to go." He smirked "Okay Daddy." I nodded

He pulled my shirt over my head and looked over my chest. "Jesus" he muttered and kissed me again. I somehow managed to get his jeans off of him and he swiftly took off my shorts. I felt his hand move from behind my back to my pantie line. He kinda played with the hem of my panties and then pushed my panties aside and started playing with the folds of my sex. "Daddyyyy" I moaned "mmm you like that baby girl? Your so wet for daddy." "Mmm yes Daddy." I felt him slide a finger inside me. I moaned and arched my back off the bed.

He slowly moved his lips from my neck, and started leaving kisses going down, unhooking my bra I'm the process. He massaged my boobs and kept going. He skipped right over my desired area and down to the bottom of my thighs.

He finally spread my legs kissing up my thighs untill I felt him right above where I needed him most. I felt his finger slide into me again as I whimpered. I felt his other hand spread my legs further, then I felt his lips on me. His tounge swirling around. "Daddy, oh gosh. Mmmmm" I moaned. This earned two fingers. He slid another finger in me and curled them upwards and picked up the pace. Just as I was about to climax he stopped. I whimpered from the loss of pleasure.

I looked down and saw his huge hard on. He went up to kiss me but I flipped us over. I slowly trail down his abs with tender kisses. Leaving two hickeys on his neck. I finally reach his throbbing member and pull down his boxers with my fingers. I wrap my hand around his shaft and I slowly go up and down, hearing his soft groans. I put my lips on the head of his cock and slowly suck, moving my head up and down. Using my hands on the part of the shaft that doesn't fit in my mouth. I don't even know how this is going to fit in me. Just as I feel him twitch in my mouth I stop. "Fuck baby girl." He groans and flips us over. I am underneath him now. I see him slide on a condom. He starts kissing my neck and I wrap my legs around his torso. "Now you will not cum untill I say so. Okay?" He spoke lowly. I just nodded. I felt him slap my ass and I  whimper/moan. "Okay?" He asks again. "Yes sir Daddy." I answer this time.

Without warning he entered me. I moan very loudly, wanting to curse, but remembering the rules. "Oh Daddy! Your so ugh big ugh." I moan. "Fuck kitten your so tight" "Daddy oh god ugh harder Daddy." I beg "You want me harder?" He asks breathless. "Oh god yes Daddy please." He grabs my hips and slams into me over and over. I rake my nails down his back as I hear him groan. "Oh Daddy" I moan out. He slaps my ass again. "That's right baby, scream my name. Mm your so fucking tight." I feel him go faster "mmm daddy!!!" I practically yell. "Deeper!" I moan. So he does. "Baby girl I can't last much longer ." He groans. "Me neathier daddy" he starts going faster and harder as I wrap my legs around him causing more friction. "Now." He says that's all it took I reached my orgasm. Just at the same time he did. "Fuck baby girl, your so fucking tight." He groaned again coming down from his high. He pulled out of me and pulled me against him. "You okay?" He asked "yeah, that was fun." I said breathless.

And that's how we fell asleep, cuddling, naked.

O I am just gonna go rise away my shame, with holy water!