Chapter 4

I woke up and looked to my left, Kent wasn't there? He probably up and left after he got what he wanted...sad face.

I pulled the covers off of my naked body, I'm home alone so why do I care if I have clothes on. It's not like anyone's going to see I got curtains.

I got up and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower and stepped in, I closed the shower door, and just sat underneath the cold/hot water.

After a couple of minutes I herd the door open. I froze. "Well no good morning?" I herd a guy say. "Kent? Holy bloody hell, you scared the shit-" I paused realizing what i just said. "It's so early and your already breaking rules. I guess it's never to early for a punishment." Kent said. I swear I could hear the smirk. The curtains flew open and he quickly turned the water off, pulling me over his shoulder. He carried me to my bed and put me on my back. I was still wet so now is my sheets. He quickly undress and hovered over me. "Now kitten do you know why your being punished?" "Because I cussed, like a bad girl." I giggled and bit my lip knowing exactly what that does to him. "And bad girls deserve to be spanked." He said and flipped me over to my stomach, he grabbed my hips and lifted me so I was on all fours, then pushed my chest down, he slapped my ass as I moaned slash whimpered. He rubbed his hand over my ass and slapped it again "Who's your Daddy baby girl?" He asked "You are daddy!" I yelled as he spanked me again. He flipped me over again and spread my legs really quick and pounded into me. I moan and yelled, "Daddyyyy!!" I yelled "That's right baby scream my name. God your so fucking tight." He flipped my over on all fours and pulled my hair so my back arched slammed into me again "oh Daddy faster" I moaned and he did. "Mm baby girl your so sexy." "Ugh daddy your so big!" He kept pounding into me and I felt his hand snake around my hip and reach my core rubbing it as I moaned. I was close. "Mm daddy I'm so close" he flipped me onto my back again and grabbed my hips pounding into untill I came.

He finished and we layed the untill our breathing went back to normal. "Seriously daddy I've got to go take a shower this time" I giggled

"That's cute you think we're done here" he smirked as I felt my self get wet...

Haha cliff hanger