Chapter 5

I just rolled my eyes. He's crazy. I walked into the bathroom and took a fast shower, washing my hair, shaving, and washing my body, conditioning my hair. -yes I have a weird process but it works- I rinised off and stepped out of the shower, I brushed my teeth and brushed out my long ass hair. Yup time for a hair cut. I wrapped my towel around my waist and stepped out. I stepped into my room and looked around searching for Kent. I didn't see him, maybe he's in the kitchen.

I walked over to my dresser drawer and grabbed my black lace panties and bra set. -y'know just in case. Plus their my favorite- I bent down to pull my panties up my legs when I felt someone behind me. He came up to me and grabbed my ass. "Can I help you Kent?" I giggled and blushed like a maniac. He slapped my ass harshly and whispered in my ear. "That's Daddy to you kitten." I could hear that God awful smirk laced in his sinful words.

I bent up and turned around and placed my hands on the back of his neck and pressed my body to his. Teasing him. "But what if don't want to?" I whispered in his ear and walked away, knowing exactly what his spots to well... frustrate him...are at. I giggled as I went to go officially put on my underwear. As soon as I clicked my bra closed he grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall."It won't matter baby, by the time I get done with you the only name you'll know me by is Daddy." I bite my lip and looked into his eyes. Those for God forsaken blue eyes. I bite my lip as he looks me up and down, his eyes showing nothing but lust...

His right hand wraps behind my neck as his other holds my hand above me on the wall. His lips press to mine hungerly as we battle for dominance. He obviously wins because well, I'm more of a sub.

His hand trails down my stomach stopping at my pantie line. His fingers move my panties to the side as be plays with my folds slightly touching my clit. Where I need him most. "Mmm always ready for Daddy." I nodded "Jump" he said and I did my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands on the back of his neck. He carried me to the bed and layed me down on the end of it. Where my legs dangle off. He slid my panties off of me ever so slowly. I knew exactly what he was doing. So did he. And God was he enjoying ever second of his slow torture.

He stood up and kissed my jaw line, so very slowly I might add, he sucked and nibbled at my neck. That's gonna leave a mark.

He slowly kissed down.

"Your"
            Kiss
                    "Mine"
                           Kiss
"I am the only one who can make you feel this good."

              Kiss

    "Who"
Kiss
         "Is your"
              Kiss
"Daddy?"
                     Kiss

"You" I managed to moan out somehow.

"Who?" He smirked

"You Daddy, you and only you.''

"Good girl." He spoke

Without warning he slid one finger in me kissing where my pantie line would be if I was wearing any. I moaned softly. I felt him add another finger and his mouth went to my core. He sucked on the nub, as I arched my back off the bed and grabbed his hair, tugging on it.

"Oh Daddy." I moaned

He started going faster curling his fingers pumping in and out. I felt the tightening in my stomach. I was close.

"Daddy I'm so close"

He stopped. I whimpered from loss of contact

"Your going to learn kitten. Not to say no, not to disobey me." He growled.

He put me on my knees in front of him. "Show me baby girl, who's your Daddy."

I pulled his boxers down along with his boxers. His member popped out. I kissed his tip as he hissed from the sudden contact.

I grabbed his shaft and put my lips around him. Slowly bobbing my head up and down. I felt his throbbing member hit the back of my neck and I gagged. He thrusted his hips a little and I used my hand for what parts wouldn't fit in my mouth.

I felt him twitch in my mouth as he told me he was close.

With a couple more thrusts he came in my throught.

He threw my on the bed again and fingerd me sucking on my clit untill I came this time.

He got up and grabbed something walking back and laying on my bed. I looked at him confused for a second. Then I looked into his eyes, they were full of lust, passion, and something else I can't quite put my finger on.

"Come here baby girl." So I did. I crawled on my hands and knees up to the head of the bed and stratled his lap. I felt his still very hard dick against my pussy.

He put the condom on and he lowered my on his cock. I moan at the unwarned contact. His guided my hips up and down until I got the hang of it.

I moaned as I started going faster grinding my hips along with the thrusts. For some strange reason my bra was still on. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I moaned loudly as he palmed my breast and flipped us over. He layed me on my stomach and brought my back to his front and entered my throbbing pussy again. He played with boobs as I moan out in pleasure. "Mmmmm Daddy ugh faster" I moaned. So he did. He pounded into me and slowly glided his hand down towards my pussy and started rubbing fast circles around my clit. I felt the tightening in my stomach, then I felt my walls tighten around him.

He was close, I could tell, he trusts where getting sloppy and he was going faster.

With a couple more thrusts I reached my climax he sent me over the edge. I grabbed onto the bed post while he finished off our highs. We both ended up right beside each other. He pulled out and threw the condom away then came back and cuddled.

"Hi" I said after a long silence

"Hey" he laughed

"Wanna go on a date tomorrow?'' he asked

"Yes" I said and that was that. Now time for a much needed nap.

Sorry it took so freaking long I suck at life and there was some issues I was sorting out. Nothing big just school drama. So like. Yeah. Have a good day and I'll be writing. Some of you have dmed me asking about. 'that one girl' I will finish that as soon as I get my laptop back. So around Christmas.

Yup night night my NastyPickleNoodles

November 6,2016