Chapter 5-Unexpected

When I my alarm went off at 6:00, I opened my eyes to see my Penguins bag and outfit where I left it. I thought to myself, "So this wasn't a dream after all".

I was glad it wasn't a dream, so I did kiss Sidney Crosby. I was freaking out on the inside, but decided to take my mind of things while I took a shower and got dressed for work.

I grabbed my keys, fed Troy and was about to walk out my door to start walking when the doorbell rang. I looked through the peep hole and there was Sid in his casual clothes waiting for me to open the door.

I opened the locks and said

"Good morning Sid".

He looked at me like a double take, and said

"You look amazing!"

I think it's the yoga pants.

"Thank you, are you ready?"

He said "yeah".

We headed towards the car after I locked my house. He opened the passenger door for me and helped me climb up in the seat. If you didn't already know, his range rover was really high and hard to get in when your my size.

I closed my door shut and waited for him to start the car, but instead he turned towards me and kissed me and officially said "Good morning."

I was waiting for that all morning. Sid put the car into drive and started heading towards Consol. I expected that there would be fans again since you are allowed to watch the penguins practices.

We showed our I.D. 'S to the security guard at the gate and of course he laughed at mine and let us through. There was a line of fans camping outside to get tickets to see the practice, since it was a first come first serve practice.

We drove on through the gate to the penguins parking lot and the players cars were there already.

"Why is everyone so early, it's still 6:50."

"We come to do free skate sometimes, and I guess the guys today wanted to see you fall."

He chuckled. I was a deer in the headlights right now.

Was I going to skate today? Do I know how to skate?

He saw my facial expression and said, "Don't worry, aside from you falling, we all came to help, in case it was needed."

After that conversation I didn't even notice that we were parked already. He helped me get out of the car, and we were on our way into the penguins gate. On our way we ran into Dana and he said "Have fun, see you in a bit."

I guess he was in on it too.He pushed me towards the locker room and we changed from our reebok sneakers to our skates. I didn't even know how to lace them correctly. So Sid helped me lace then up once he was done with his.

When he finished he said, "You ready to go out to the ice?" I said, "As ready as I will ever be", with uncertainty in my voice. We shuffled towards the ice and I set one foot after the other and stood there. I was afraid of moving in case I fell.

Sid gracefully stepped onto the ice and started to skate towards me. He caught me by the waist and started to skate around the rink. I was so amazed by the view because it was an empty arena with hundreds of empty seats. While I was taking in the view, from the corner of my eye, I could see all the players including Sid go to the sides of the rink,then they all started skating towards me as fast as they can, and did the hockey stop and rained me with an ice shower where I was standing.

It was the best moment of my life, and I don't think anything could have related. I looked around me and someone suddenly took my waist from behind and I looked over my right shoulder to see that it was Sid in his jersey with his hair slicked back by water. He looked me in the eyes with his sexy smirk. I was smitten in love and that's the moment I knew he was not like the others but kind and loving.

He noticed me staring into his warm hazel eyes and chuckled. That snapped me right out of my daydream. I looked at him with a puppy pout.

"Are you making fun of me Crosby?"

"No I think your just cute how you get so lost in my eyes." He said teasingly. I skated towards him with everything I had and snowplowed him, covering his whole front of the body with shavings of ice and snow. I laughed so hard I nearly fell off my skates until someone caught me by the waste.

I turned to see who the person who saved me was but it was none other than flower in his huge hockey gear.

"Thanks Flower!"

"Haha no problem, be careful, we don't need you going to the athletic trainer on your first day."

"Yeah your right." I gave flower a thank you hug and skated towards my man. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slowly pulled me closer and took my lips to his. In the arena I could hear all of his teammates hollering and chanting. That made me smile. We broke from the kiss and pressed our foreheads together.

"I think your job is starting soon." He said.

I looked at the clock and I had about 5 minutes to get to Dana's office.

"Shoot your right!" I started to make my way to the bench but his grasp was restricting me from going.

I laughed and gave him another sweet kiss and he said, "I'll find you after practice."

"Okay sounds good" I said.

He escorted me to the bench and I waved goodbye to all the penguins and they yelled back good luck on your first day!

I ran down the hallway in skates while relenting on a wonderful morning. I was trying not to fall but ran into an unexpected player making me fall forwards into their arms.

Authors note:

Hey guys so vote or comment if you have any questions! I hope you guys are enjoying! And sorry it's such a short chapter but there will be definitely more to come.