1p RoChu

For the first time, China was the first to arrive at the meeting room. He took advantage of this, getting out a novel and started reading quietly. But of course, his peaceful reading ended when suddenly,
"Yao! Become one with me Da?"
China looked up at his allie Russia.
"No Ivan."
And went back to reading.
This obviously didn't stop the Russian. Russia took off his scarf and tied China tight too the chair.
"WHAT THE HELL ARU?!"
China said struggling to escape.
"THIS IS WORSE THAN THE FINGER TRAPS ARU!"
Russia laughed a bit.
"Now Yao has to become one with me!"
Russia handcuffed China to the chair, placing his book on the meeting table.
"LET ME GO!"
Russia smiled and kissed the Chinese man gently rubbing his lower regions.
"Mmh...." China shut his eyes and blushed.
Russia let go.
"Yao-Yao likes this, Da?"
"D-Don't call me that aru....."
Russia slipped his hand in China's pants.
"A-Ah! S-STOP ARU!"
Russia's hands were so warm to China. He started to pull down China's pants and boxers, exposing his growing boner.
"S-STOP IVAN! THIS ISN'T FUNNY ARU!!!!"
China blushed and crossed his legs, trying to hide his erection.
"Stop, I want to see all of your beautiful body Yao." Russia said smiling and pushing down China's legs.
Russia kissed China again, more pationatly, and rubbing his member.
"Mmhh..."
China got redder and redder.
Russia let go, and spread China's legs more. He then started to pump China's member faster than ever.
"I-Ivan!!!" China bucked his up.
"Yao's getting excited, Da?" Russia smiled innocently and licked the shaft of his member.
"AH!"
China shut his eyes, moaning and panting.
Russia put China in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down gently scrapping it with his teeth.
"OH IVAN!" China felt his climax coming soon.
"I-IVAN! I'M G-GONNA-AHHH!~" China came inside of Russia's mouth. Russia let go with a bit of cum dripping down his chin. He checked the time.
"Oh. The Allies should be here any minute now. Let's get you cleaned up. Then we'll continue this at my house, Da?" He said smiling innocently.
China nodded, trying to catch his breath.

TO BE CONTINUED MAYBE. (I love RoChu. Sorry if this is really short.)