Chapter 3

I know i said i would do tylers pov but mybe later (ignore my lack of caring about spelling and grammar just then)

Troye's POV (still at the airport but on the plane)

I was sitting in my seat on the flight listening to music when a girl who looked around my age came and sat in the seat next to me. She was really pretty and reminded me a bit of Sage except a bit older. She looked at me suspiciously and said "Hey, you look really familiar. Do I know you?"

I wasn't really sure what to say so I just responded with "Umm... I was in some movies and I have a Youtube channel". Her confused expression suddenly changed to one I couldn't figure out.

"Oh yeah! I remember seeing you in Spud, I love that movie it's actually one of my favourite's. My name is Daniella but you can call me Dani" She said. She seemed really nice. Maybe this flight wouldn't be so bad after all.

"That's a nice name, I'm Troye." I said as she was getting something from her bag "are you from around here?"

"No, I'm actually from Sydney. I just came here to see my family who live here in Perth, then I'm going to LA to see some friends" She said and I noticed that she was holding 'The Fault in Our Stars' by John Green.

"Are you reading The Fault In Our Stars? I love that book. I even wrote a song based on the book. Do you want to hear it?" I asked her.

"Of course!" She said happily as I pulled out my laptop and showed her the music video. By the end of the video she had tears in her eyes and even I was quite emotional. I really miss all the people in the video, I'll definitely go back soon and see them again.

"Oh my god Troye that was amazing and so sweet. You're so talented!" She said while looking at the related videos. She clicked on the video I did with Tyler where we put tattoos on each other. It had actually been a while since I last watched this so I was looking forward to watching it again. 

"Who's Tyler Oakley?" Dani asked when the video started. I started blushing thinking about how I wish I could say my boyfriend but unfortunately that would never happen so I just said "He's a friend who's also a Youtuber". 

After about 8 minutes of watching me and Tilly put on tattoos and just talk about each other, Dani turned to look at me and said "You two are so cute together, why aren't you dating?"

I wasn't really sure what to answer her with. Of course I want us to be together but Tyler probably doesn't even care about me let alone want to date me. Why would he? As I said yesterday, I'm just a mess unlike Tyler who's just perfect and amazing. I don't even know why Tyler is still single, there are loads of guys who would be more than willing to go out with Tyler.

"I don't know... I like him but he probably doesn't like me back" I answered and I guess she realized that I didn't really want to continue talking about him so we just listened to music while she read 'The Fault In Our Stars' and I just sat there thinking about Tyler...

I spent the next 12 hours just going on my laptop, editing my new video, and talking to Dani. Right now she was asleep on my shoulder when the pilot said that we would be landing soon. I decided I should wake her up so I lightly shook her and she eventually woke up after me basically having to shout at her. 

When we were waiting for the plane to land we both thought it would be a good idea to hang out again since we got along so well. 

"Talk to me soon babe and have a great time with your Youtube stuff" She said as we were hugging and saying our goodbye's. I had a quick look around and saw Marcus with Zoe, Alfie and Tyler all waiting for me.