❁ nineteen ❁

It's time for the most important scene, The Leipzig airport scene. The other actors are prepared for the shoot, there's Chris and Sebastian were stretching, Lizzie was practicing her 'Scarlet Witch' movements, and the others were talking and prepared their costumes.

But Cyrilla was different from the others, when she finish prepared her costume and already wear it, she just sitted on a bench and looking at the other actors who apparently were busy.
She sighed, she can't stop thinking about Greg.

About how jerk he is, and how she loves him. But then, Tom walked to Cyrilla while he grabbed his spidey mask, then he sat next to Cyrilla.
" You okay?" He asked, with a tilt on his head.
" Yes, i'm fine." She smiled at him while she slipped some of her hair into the back of her ear.
" Is it about Greg?" He asked. Cyrilla nodded, and laughed lightly.
" Weird, huh? I can't stop thinking about him." Cyrilla shakes her head, she doesn't understand why she always thinking about Greg.

" Look, in any minutes, we're gonna do our physical actions, and we have to happy or excited or our actions will be completely awful and terrible. So, i need you to smile a little bit." Tom glared at Cyrilla, then tapped Cyrilla's lips with her index finger and laughs embarassedly.

And then it all makes Cyrilla blushed, plus sent a butterflies to her stomach by hearing him laughing and seeing him what he was doing.
" Thanks." Cyrilla bit her lips, and suddenly her cheeks turned into red.
" Are you blushing?" Tom smile widely, turns out his cheeks were reddened too.
" Wait, you're cheeks are red too!" Cyrilla laughed. They were both laughing and talked and doesn't realized that the other actors are watching her, including the russo brothers.

" I know Hollson will happening." Anthony said with a happy face from the distance, The other actors are smiling too, still watching Cyrilla and Tom laughing and talking with each other.
" One step closer, they're boyfriend and girlfriend." Lizzie giggled.
" I hated to ruined it. But, we have to call them because we are about to starts filming." Joe Russo said.
" Alright love birds! We're starts filming!" Sebastian shouted to them, after that they running fast to the actors and they're started filming.

-
another real hollson moments will happen to the following next chapter! Be ready lmao