❁ thirty- two ❁

" Guys, i'm so nervous." Cyrilla said, she was looking at herself on the mirror. For the date with Tom, she wear a black armless dress, and a hat to make it spot on. She looks so cute in those outfit, well she think of herself like that.
" That's okay. You're cute and the date will be amazing. It's going to be the best date you've ever had." Lizzie said with a huge smile while she curling Cyrilla's hair.
" Yeah. And take this black purse. It's mine and you can have it. It looks perfect with your outfit." Scarlett handed her the black stunning purse," Thank you, Scarlett."
" Believe us, Your date with Tom will be amazing."

Suddenly, There's somebody knocking on Cyrilla's door. It was Tom. They're very sure.
" I'll get him. You wait here with Lizzie." Scarlett said as she went to the door. Cyrilla took a deep breath.

" Oh, hey Tom. You look amazing." Scarlett said, after she opened the door.
" Hey, Scarlett. Thanks. Where's Cyrilla?" Tom glared at Scarlett, she could see that Tom is nervous too. And she found that was cute.
" Oh, she's ready. Cyrilla!" Scarlett shouted, and then they heard a fast footsteps coming to them.
" Wow." Tom was stunned when she's standing infront of him.
" Thank you. You look awesome, with those hoodie." Cyrilla biting her lip with a giggle.

" Um... Shall we go?" Tom said with a laugh. Cyrilla nodded and Tom give her a hand and Cyrilla hold his hand tight.
" We should go. Bye guys." Cyrilla waved at Lizzie and Scarlett who stood there and can't stop staring at those love birds.

As they getting further away from Cyrilla's room door, they walked through the hotel hall while they holding each other's hand.

Cyrilla's very sure that this night will be magical and enchanted.