❁ twenty-eight ❁

" And that's a wrap!" The Russo brothers just shouted at the actors. The actors were cheering and jumping because of the happiness when they're wrapped filming. But they're sad too, because they will missing these moments.
While the actors were separated and doing their own stuff. Cyrilla entered her trailer. When she closing the door, the door was blocked by someone's hand.
" Ouwch. Wait for me." This familiar voice was Cyrilla heard behind her. It was Tom.

" Tom.. I'm sorry, i didn't see you there." She touched her blonde hair. She's nervous when she's around Tom.
" That's okay.. So, can i sit here for like, a ten minutes?" He asked. Cyrilla nodded and let him sat on the couch.
When they're already sat, they're looking at each other and giggled.
" Why are you giggling?" Tom asked with a huge embarassed smile," You're gonna spend the next ten minutes here with those spidey suit?"

" Oh my lord. I forgot that i'm still wearing this suit. But that's okay. It's comfortable when i wore it, so.." He scratched the back of his neck, and that made Cyrilla giggled and blushed.
" So, what are you want to do here?" Cyrilla asked.

" I'm just gonna make sure you're already okay.. With the break up thing with Greg." Tom said, he's staring at Cyrilla's face.
" Thank you. It still hurts me when i remember that. That is the most painful thing i've ever felt." Cyrilla smiled, Tom can see a pain look on her.
" But, you're okay right?" Tom's face looked concerned.

" Yeah i'm okay now. Thanks." Cyrilla giggled and touched her hair again.
" But.. Can i asked you something?" Tom said, his face doesn't quite sure for  what he wants to say.
" What is it?"
Tom already opened his mouth to said something, but he refused to not talked about that.
" Oh,It doesn't matter. Maybe i should go. You need to take a rest." Tom said and stood up from his seat.

Cyrilla looked at him with confused face," Seriously.. What are you want to asked me about?"
" Nothing." Tom smiled and went to the door, Cyrilla followed him. Her face still looked confused.
" Are you sure?" Cyrilla frowned.

" Yeah i'm sure. It's not that important so.." Tom said as he get out of the trailer.
" You're not hiding something from me right?" Cyrilla asked, she leaned on the half opened door.
" I'm not." Tom winked. Cyrilla laughed lightly.

" See you." Cyrilla waved him off as tom waved back and walked to his trailer.

-
this is a shitty chapter