❁ thirty - eight ❁

A sound of a knock was heard from the outside of Cyrilla's trailer door, Cyrilla groaned and went to the door.
" Who is it?" Cyrilla asked as she opened the door and noticed Tom standing there.
" Hey, It's me." Tom said, he scratched the back of his neck and giggled.
" What's wrong?" Cyrilla smiled.

" I wanna tell you something." He said, he sounded like he was nervous, and Cyrilla could see that his words are trembling but after that he went calm.
As Tom took a deep breath, he said," I know we've been know each other for less than a two months, but.."

She waiting for Tom to continued his words, she's still looking at him and raised her eyebrows.
" I've got this... Um.. Feelings that i couldn't held anymore. These feelings for you- that i couldn't held." Tom was very nervous.

Cyrilla smiled and her heart was beating so fast. She knew what he meant.
" Okay- i adore you since i know you. Since i saw you from Carrie and when i knew i'm in the same movie with you and realized that i have to work with you, i jumped my butt off and-" Tom laughed and so does Cyrilla. Cyrilla crossed her both hands, she's still laughing but Tom can see that she tried to hold her tears.

" Just let's get to the point. Cyrilla Thompson, will you be honored to be my girlfriend?"

Cyrilla are laughing, and she closed her eyes while a single drop of tear started to streaming down on her face. She's not crying because of sadness, she's crying because she's happy.
" I will be honored." She said with a giggle.

Tom smiled and suddenly he hugged her tightly. Cyrilla hug him back, she rested her head on Tom's shoulder, and they both close their eyes. They're both enjoying this moment. They both didn't want to let go of their hug.
" Tom, can i ask you something?" Cyrilla asked, she's still closing her eyes and still hugged him tightly.
" What is it?" Tom placed his chin above Cyrilla's head.

" The thing that you and the other boys are hiding from me, Lizzie, and Scarlett... Is it all of this? You ask me to be your girlfriend before comic con starts.. Am i right?" Cyrilla said, they were still hugging.

" Yeah you right." Tom said, and he kissed Cyrilla's forehead and let go of their hug.
" You're my girlfriend now."

-
hey guys im sooo busy with school and i didn't have time to published all of my chapters.But when i'm finally got the chance i promise i will continue my story.

BTW ENJOY