004

I was walking out to my car. It was an extremely cold night and I was practically shivering. Work was actually super overwhelming and it has been all week. The only thing that I've been looking forward to was speaking to Vic. He was so, so different and misunderstood. I liked talking to him. We kept it professional, but there's something else about him that I like and I didn't know why.

Abruptly, my phone went off and I revived a text message, it was from Lex Luthor. Immoderately, he was one of the worst persons you could ever meet. Whenever he texted me, he usually was up to no good. I knew what this was about. I have incredibly flexibility skills and can work a gun, and I used to be a stripper until I stopped all that and became the psychologist that I am right now.

Lex: Kellin, you down for anything?

I sighed and typed, "not anymore Lex"

Lex: it involves Batman

I bit my lip, and gazed off into the distance. Batman has killed so many of my friends, I despise him. Sure, I guess he does good things for arkham city but  my friends died from him.

I didn't know what lex wanted, so my naiveness had became submissive to his text and suddenly I wanted to do it. I wanted to kill batman, I wanted to-

No. I can't be thinking this way. I'm a civil person, I don't kill people. I'm not crazy. I sighed again, and got in my car and dialed Ivy. She was probably off in New York, she often likes to seek spiderman, it's strange. Or she could be out in the forest somewhere. She answers on the third ring.

"Quinn."

"Ivy."

She laughed at me, "why've you called?" I could hear the animist flirtation in her tone of voice.

"It's Luthor," I explained when I raked a finger through my hair, "I think he wants to do something to batman..but I'm not sure. He just texted me that so.."

"Well," she paused, "I spoke with him and we're going to form an alliance with all the criminals, we're going to finally take down all the people who've made us suffer. Superman, Catwoman, Aquaman..even the teen titans. Honey, the world is about to be ours..and all you have to do is just simply say yes."

"Ivy you know I quit doing stuff like that way back in 2001, i never want to be in prison ever again, I almost lost my sanity."

"Why not try and loose it again?"

"Nobody's worth loosing my sanity over:"

Ivy chuckled, "I didn't get the name poison ivy for no reason."

"And I definitely do not want to be known as Harley Quinn anymore."

"Sweetie, why not?"

"Because that's when I literally just turned sixteen and my parents had kicked me out, being a stripper from Harlem, Nee York was my only career and source of money and sadly doing bad things and getting involved with the wrong situations.."

Ivy chuckled, "whatever you say, Quinn."

____________________

"Kellin you need to move out of Arkham city," Andy said to me in a serous tone. We were on top of a skyscraper , throwing rocks into the distance of the night. I decided to talk to Andy because he's a good person to talk to in the middle of the night, but apparently I guess not.

I shook my head, "no, I'm not going with you, I can't-"

"Why not?" He asked, "I thought you hated this place."

"Not anymore..and if you would like to leave, you can. We'd still be bestfriends, just from a distance."

Andy shot me a wild expression and he threw a rock into the darkness of the night, "what?"