Chapter 1

Eleanor POV

                “Are you serious, Elean?” My friend asked me as I played with my phone.I looked up and rolled my eyes.

                “What do you think?” I asked back. She just sighed dramatically and lied on my bed.

                “Honey, I understand that you love One Direction. I mean, me too. But it’s Louis Tomlinson that you are going to spend with. Not Harry or Niall or Liam or Zayn! He is the meanest ever in the band!” She whined at me. I just smiled.

                “Well, too bad. He is my favourite.” I chirp back.

                “I can’t believe you.. Let me show you how mean he is!” She said and opened my laptop. I raised my eyebrows and walked toward her and sat beside her. She clicked google chrome and went to Youtube. She type ‘louis tomlinson’ and obviously the first video is about him being rude. She double-click on it. The video started to show the boys had a meet and greet event. The fans greet all the boys and Louis totally ignored her. I snorted and laughed.

                “Poor her..” I said and giggled. Melly, my friend rolled her eyes.

                “ Don’t you just see that? He ignored the fans!” She shrieked at me.

                “Well, maybe he was tired. That meet and greet  was after their concert.” I said back and smiled at the video as it was in replay. Melly groaned and double-click at other video. This time it was a video of Louis and Niall playing football. The fans were screaming calling their name and Niall waved at them. But Louis just looked at the fans and immediately walked away with the football.

                “So rude.. I don’t even know how is he still in the band.” Melly muttered. I playfully slapped her head.

                “What was that for??”

                “For saying rude things to my favourite member in the band. Well, anyway, you don’t know him. He is kind.” I said and walked back to my bed.

                “I don’t even know which side and angle that makes you said he is ‘kind’ person.” She mumbled and walked out from my room. “Come on! You are going to be late and I’m not sure, maybe your favourite in the band gonna be pissed.” She said. I laughed and walked toward her.

                I walked in the building and looked everywhere. I went to the counter and a lady with a frown face staring at the computer. “Excuse me.” After I greeted her, a fake smile appeared on her face.  “Where should I meet Modest! Management?” I asked and smiled. “And you are…”

                “Eleanor. Eleanor Heather.” She nodded and pressed something on the table phone. I just stood there like an idiot while waiting for her to tell me where should I go. She said something on the phone and nodded several times then she hung up. She looked up at me and smiled.

                “This way, Miss Heather. In the Meeting Room.” She said and pointed at the right hallway. I just nodded and walked toward the direction. I stopped at a door which written ‘Meeting Room’. I breathe in and sighed softly. I hesitated knocked the door and I heard voice said “Come in!” I twisted the poll of the door and walked in slowly. I could felt eyes on me. I looked up and the first person I saw was Louis freaking Tomlinson. I smiled at him but he just rolled his eye. Oh well. I shrugged and looked at the other boys, they smiled back at me and finally my eyes met the manager.