Prologue

“What is this, Louis? You only with this girl for a couple days! Can’t you just stand for a month?” Our manager shouted at me. I just sighed and rubbed my face.

            “ I don’t want this competition, okay? This is ridiculous. Why would you guys do this kind of competition?” I whined at them. Yes. They have made a competition called ‘Spend A Month with Louis Tomlinson’. What kind of shit is that? It should be Harry. I am sure he loves it. George, one of our management shook his head.

             “He’s right. All of the fans know how a jerk Louis is.” Niall said bluntly. I just glared him.

            “Fine. We will do this for the last person. She is really a last anyway. Her name is Eleanor-“

            “WHAT??” Five of us shouted in unison.

            “Heather.” Oh. I thought it was Eleanor Calder. My ex-girlfriend. Well, it was her fault I’m being a jerk now.

            “Can’t that fans have other name? Seriously? Eleanor?” I asked disbelief.

            “ Well, you can’t blame her, Lou. Her parents that gave her that name. I don’t think only Ele have that name.” Liam said and shrugged. I just groan.

            “ Exactly. Now, you will meet Eleanor Heather next week. Make sure it will last for a month, Louis. This will improved your and the band’s image to show you actually not an asshole.” Paul, our manager explained to me. What the.. I don’t see this could help our image or anything. It’s more like to show I was a womaniser. Weirdo..

            “I won’t promise you guys!” I snapped and stood. Immediately walked out from the meeting room. They are so ridiculous. I could hear the boys called my name but I don’t really care right now.