Chapter 2

Eleanor p.o.v

                “We’re here.” Said Louis with his stern voice again. I looked around and gasped happily. I always want to go this place but never had a chance as nobody want to go with me.

                “Yeahhh..” I said and immediately unbuckled my seatbelt. I opened the door and jumped outside from the car. I heard a scream came from the roller coaster and I turned around to look at it. My smiled get wider as I watched it.

                “Ready?” I heard a familiar voice behind me. I jumped a little and turned to look at him. I nodded vigorously and grinned at him. His face still in serious look and nodded. “Let’s go.” He walked away toward the entrance. I quickly followed behind him.

                “2 tickets for adult please.” Louis bought the ticket at the ticket counter. The lady nodded and started to type in her computer. Then, she gave two tickets to him. Louis pulled out his credit card and passed it to the lady. After a while, the lady gave back the credit card.

                “Have a nice day.” The lady said sweetly. Louis nodded and looked up at me.

                “Here. Now, Let’s go.” He said and gave me the ticket. I nodded and tried to hide my smile. After he turned around, I jumped like a little kid but immediately stopped as Louis looked back at me. His eyebrows raised up.

                “Are you coming or not?” He asked annoyed.

                “Y-Yes, Louis.” I stuttered. He sighed and continued his way to the entrance. I sighed of relieved and followed beside him. A guy took the ticket and let both of us walked in. I squealed a little as I looked left and right. “This is so cool..” I said and giggled. My eyes finally met Louis’ eyes and he looked at me amusedly. I cleared my throat and stopped my grin.

                “So, what ride first?” He asked and folded his arms. My index finger on my chin as I pretend to think and I heard those familiar screams again. I turned my head toward the direction of the screams and the roller coaster was right behind us. I looked back at Louis and grinned at him. He knew what was I thinking and his eyes get wider.

                “This one!” I said and pointed at the roller coaster. Louis looked up at the ride and gulped.

                “Are you sure?” He asked. His voice was in a high pitch. I bit my bottom lips to stop myself from laughing.

                “Why? Aww.. Is it Louis from One Direction afraid of that kind of ride??” I mocked him and laughed. His eyebrows furrow and he cleared his throat.

                “Of course not! I’m just worried you will cry after riding that ride.” He said stubbornly. I just smirked at him. He just acting too cute.

                “Let’s go, then!” He said and pulled my hand. I gaped as I looked down at our entwined hands. I just followed him as his steps were so fast. “Slow down..” I chuckled. He just ignored me anyway.

………….

                Both of us at the queue line and it was our turn next. I grinned as finally I could ride roller coaster. It was one of my millions wish. I turned and looked at Louis. He was standing uncomfortably and it was obvious he was scared. I started feeling guilty for him.

                “We don’t have to ride this if you don’t want to..” I trailed of as he looked at me.

                “Nevermind.” He said and looked away from me.

                “You sure-“

                “Yes!” He snapped at me. I just shrugged and looked at the ride that already came back. The guy who control the ride opened the gate and gave a way for us. I grabbed Louis’ wrist and pulled him. I heard an ‘oof’ sound from him.

                “Let’s get the front seats!” I shrieked and ran to the front row of the ride.

                “What?!” He asked in shocked but it was too late. I just pulled him and we sat on the first row. I clapped and started to buckle the seatbelt of the ride. Louis did it too and he looked left and right nervously. I pulled out my hand toward him and he stared at it.

                “You can hold my hand if you really that scare..” I said and smiled at him. He looked at me and then on my hand and back at me. He rolled his eyes and held my hand.

                “I did this because you want me to.” He mumbled. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

                “Sure.. Sure..” The ride started to move and it going up. I could felt Louis’ gripped on my hand getting tighter than before. Who knows a member from the most famous boy band in the world scared of roller coaster? Then, it started to go down and everyone screamed including me and Louis. Louis definitely screamed out his lungs.

                After the ride was over, we stepped out of it and Louis was walking left to right as if he was drunk. I followed him and hold his back.

                “Are you okay?” I asked as he stopped and leaned back on the wall. He closed his eyes and sighed heavily.

                “What does it looks like?” He mumbled angrily and rubbed his face.

                “I-“ Before I could continue he ran to the near bushes and threw up. My face cringed at the sound he made but I slowly walked behind him and rubbed his back. Well, I guess I was special as I think I was the only fan that ever saw Louis vomited. After a few minutes, he stopped threw up and stand up straight. I pulled out my handkerchief and gave it to him. He looked at it and grabbed it from me. He wiped his mouth and breathed in deeply to gain his strength that just lost from the ride.

                “Are you alright now?” I asked again in a small voice. He nodded while his eyes were still closing.

                “Maybe we can get some drink before we continue?” I suggested. He nodded again and I helped him to walk away and walked to the nearest café.

========================================================================

i know how's it looks like when Louis vomitted. When he was that day played football.. y'know.. but its damn hot too.. XD