Visions and answers

-Psst....psst...
-hmm?
Twilight opened her eyes and began following the source of the sound. A shadow was standing a few meters away from her. She looked around to notice that she was in a black and white forest, yet it wasn't going to stop her for she seemed interested in this unknown creature.
Running towards the shadow, she felt a tingling on her fur as if she passed an invisible shield, her body was covered by a white dress with crystals over it. Her mane style had a lighter shade with a glowing crown on top of her head; a collar was around her neck with the first initials of her name on it.
Overtaken by this change, a silent chuckling was heard making her ears perk up while her spine shivered like the feeling of a high voltage of electricity. She turned around and noticed she was in a white field different from the other parts of the forest; that with the presence of a familiar stallion standing in front of her. He wore a fancy suit with a rose on his jacket, giving a warm smile to the purple mare followed by the sweet scent of his perfume.
She couldn't find a single word to make one sentence, her lips sealed by her heavy breathing and the fast beatings of her heart as if it was going to burst out anytime soon.
Eventually, she was able to mumble some random words and remained quiet leaving the stallion add the red rose in her mane with the same smile on his face.
Twilight closed her eyes for a few seconds, thinking of the tempting situation she was in. Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt a hoof dragging her forward, close to the stallion's chest. She opened her eyes to find him standing close in front of her. He suddenly grabbed her around her waist lifting her up to stand on two hooves and began to dance the waltz with her. The young princess wasn't the best dancer but she could manage her balance easily while following the lead of her partner, she couldn't but blush each time their eyes met. His crystal blue eyes were hiding secrets and sceneries that nopony would believe. Thinking of her location went completely out of her mind...
What mattered for now was that she had found the pony she was looking for (or as she thought).
The ground began to shake and the trees were crumbling to pieces. Twilight's ears perked up and her wings spread sensing the danger of the situation but as she offered her hoof to the brown stallion, he refused and shouted:
-There isn't any much time! You must go to the world of Lepudia and find the flower of life! It'll be the answer to everything...
-but...
-now...RUN!
The young mare flew high to the sky seeing the stallion disappear with the land underground which left her in a blank space till she woke up to find herself in the everfree forest, covered by the stack of leaves she gathered last night to keep her warm with the fireplace she made.
Remembering her somehow 'dream' , she wondered if what she witnessed wasn't a vision. Yet the same words kept repeating in her mind: Find the Flower of Life.
To be continued...