Author's Note

Today was supposed to be a good day. Being at home, working on the story.

But something had come up and fucked it all up!

Reported by Hollyscoop and Oceanup, Nick Jonas might actually marry Olivia Culpo. As to say, I'm very pissed off and annoyed!

"Nick Jonas and Olivia Culpo are likely to be getting engaged over the holidays and it could happen within the next 15 days from now, reports Hollyscoop Source close to the family: ‘Nick has told his family he wants to marry Olivia. It would not surprise me if it happens over Christmas.’

Nick has been head over heels about her. Nick’s family took a little convincing, but in the same way Olivia charmed America she won over his family in little time: ‘He thinks that she is The One, and all of his family loves her. They were hesitant at first as Nick is their baby, but are now very supportive.’

Are YOU happy that Nick is finally getting married?!"

NO! I'm not freaking happy!

If Nick actually marries her, then the story is gone! I'm very sorry! But I won't continue with Rose Garden if I find out that it happens in 15 days. Start counting the days everyone, because if it happens, Rose Garden ain't coming back. :(

And I will scrap the sequel as well! I'm sorry if you're going to be very disappointed and mad at me, but that's how I am. I wanted Nelena to stay together, but it's not going to happen if Nick or Selena marry someone else even that was likely to happen. Life just happens like that and us fans can't do anything to stop it.

Once again, start counting to 15 days. If he proposes and he makes it official, then I will post a goodbye message for one day, reveal the plotline for the sequel and delete it all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hey, sorry for posting this. I overreacted to the news. Though it breaks my heart Nick might marry someone else I don't like, it doesn't mean my story never meant anything to you guys. I have to get over it, for God's sake, I'm 18! *laughing* So I will continue with the story, no matter what. I'm in it for you guys!

I'm a little happy for Nick because he deserves to live his life. I hope you can forgive me for posting this dumb note.

I'm sorry, Stay Strong ❤

And as an act of being sorry, I will post another preview of the sequel:

"The children soon announce to the crowd that the Jonas Brothers are returning for one song only and this is their only chance to see them perform When You Look Me in the Eyes with all Jonas Brothers performing with the children. This is now known as the first time in 19 years the Jonas Brothers have sung together since the breakup in 2013 and being at Selena's private Nokia concert, the year is 2032."